Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

naquadah rounds did they ever come out in stargate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

naquadah rounds did they ever come out in stargate?

saw an episode but i cant remember which one it was can anyone help me. well here is wat i remember about it,

carter was shooting her gun and the bullets were naquadah enhanced the other ppl were making fun of her cuse she was a girl and said she could not shoot so she showed them and beat them i just cant remember the episode this happened. can someone please help me? someone told me this happend in
    Its season 5 episode 18 or episode 106 its called the warrior when k'tano the supposed first prime of imhotep leads an rebellion which k'tano is accualy imhotep and imhotep wants to wipe every jaffa rebel with one swoop by gathering more people

but i looked at this episode and there were no naquadah enhanced rounds i no i saw them in some episode in stargate sg1 or atlantis if some one nos please tell me

Let the fullstop and the comma be your friend.
    Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

oh ok funny sorry for my writting i suck at this posting stuff

Comment

The episode your thinking about is season 5 episode 18 "The Warrior"

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s5/5...18%5F0088.html

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sg1/s5/5...18%5F0089.html

There has never been naquadah bullets EVER in stargate.
        Visit my Website

Comment

Well i remember when Thor's ship was took over by replicator , and Sam send Jack some new explosive ehance with Naquadah

Comment

Originally posted by chevo View Post
            saw an episode but i cant remember which one it was can anyone help me. well here is wat i remember about it,

carter was shooting her gun and the bullets were naquadah enhanced the other ppl were making fun of her cuse she was a girl and said she could not shoot so she showed them and beat them i just cant remember the episode this happened. can someone please help me? someone told me this happend in
            Its season 5 episode 18 or episode 106 its called the warrior when k'tano the supposed first prime of imhotep leads an rebellion which k'tano is accualy imhotep and imhotep wants to wipe every jaffa rebel with one swoop by gathering more people

but i looked at this episode and there were no naquadah enhanced rounds i no i saw them in some episode in stargate sg1 or atlantis if some one nos please tell me
            We've seen Naquadah enhanced nuclear warheads but never any Naquadah enhanced rounds.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

well i remmeber that they showed a p90 with blue rounds in it

Comment

you must have a bad memory then lol
                Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by chevo View Post
                  well i remmeber that they showed a p90 with blue rounds in it
                  those were energy blast from the kull disruptor attachment
                  Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

No Naquadah bullets Naquada warheads yes.

The Jaffa were laughing at her cause they don't think P90s are real weapons. They only consider their staff weapons and zats as weapons. As we have seen Tauri's projectile weapons are far superior.
                    Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

naquadah enhanced rounds would most likely blow up the gun and take your hands with it.

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                        those were energy blast from the kull disruptor attachment
                        wat episode was that in?

Comment

whichever episodes we saw them kill a kull warrior, the attachment was also compatible with the weapoin carter used in Lost city pt 2 when they were attacked in anartica and Gould TER.
                          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

We also saw it after the battle for Dakara. Bratac and his boarding party were carrying them when they boarded Baal's mothership and an attempt to capture him.
                            Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran View Post
                              whichever episodes we saw them kill a kull warrior, the attachment was also compatible with the weapoin carter used in Lost city pt 2 when they were attacked in anartica and Gould TER.
                              i think that is wat i remmber seeing then thanks so much guys

Comment

Working...
                              X