• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geek Daniel Ascend Teal'c Daniel

Strange Title...
    Anyway..
    (Spoilers: Season 5,Last Episode SG-1)
    Spoiler:
    Before Daniel from SG1 he didn't even carried a gun.
    but after he ascended
    he became someone else,He had bigger muscles (which in a worry manner becomes similar to Teal'c's muscles.) What do you think about the change? -> ?

Originally posted by To'kraWarrior View Post
    Strange Title...
    Anyway..
    Spoiler:
    but after he ascended
    he became someone else,He had bigger muscles (which in a worry manner becomes similar to Teal'c's muscles.) What do you think about the change? -> ?
    When he come back, they sent him with muscles & the idea well written in Daniel's mind : be more like Teal'c so you won't have any more problems with the bad guys! Just a tout.
    The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
    Spoiler:
    Originally posted by Karhedron
    I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

Originally posted by To'kraWarrior View Post
      Strange Title...
      Anyway..
      Spoiler:
      but after he ascended
      I think you have to rewatch the show a little better He carried a gun before ascension, he had always sidearm, beretta, take a look at Bloodlines or Enemies, when he shots the replicator with P90 and he had muscles too, especially in season 4th and 5th, again watch Enemies or The First Ones or Summit....and Beneath the Surface! You have to watch that ep, absolutely, if you wanna see Daniel's muscles before ascension In season 8 he was a little heavier than usual....but I'm not complaining about Daniel in season 8, at all!!!
      sigpic
      Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Working...
      X