The Aftermath

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Aftermath

So what do you think happens now that the Ori are no more and the crusaders have been unconverted?

Frankly the only thing I'm interested ATM is whether we get the ships.
    Last edited by gkyun; 02 April 2008, 11:11 AM. Reason: typo error :P
    "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Originally posted by gkyun View Post
    So what you happens now that the Ori are no more and the crusaders have been unconverted?

i never thought about what happened to the ships maybe the sgc has managed to acquire some of them or maybe the doci had the ships taken apart.

Comment

Well it's not like we can't really use them. We can't pilot them and we'd have some serious problems understanding them.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I think Earth should ally ourselves with the Former-Followers of the Ori, they seem to be the most powerful race we've encountered in a while. What with most of other allies being dead and gone... :/

Comment

Yeah an alliance would be nice. The problem though is that their way of thinking is still relatively primitive so they might feel kinda skeptical towards any association with former enemies of the Ori and that they might be taken advantage of.

sigpic

Comment

Yeah an alliance would be nice. The problem though is that their way of thinking is still relatively primitive so they might feel kinda skeptical towards any association with former enemies of the Ori and that they might be taken advantage of.
            Kinda like the Rebel Jaffa. I actually would like that scenario.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
              Kinda like the Rebel Jaffa. I actually would like that scenario.
              Yeah just think about the relationship Earth is in now with the Jaffa. Many still don't trust us and those that do are being alienated by others.

I wonder if that would be the same with the Former-Ori-Followers (FOF) since they do have the second (!) most powerful ships in 4 galaxies and a vast army. Would Tomin being their leader help us in any way at all?

sigpic

Comment

Yeah just think about the relationship Earth is in now with the Jaffa. Many still don't trust us and those that do are being alienated by others.

I wonder if that would be the same with the Former-Ori-Followers (FOF) since they do have the second (!) most powerful ships in 4 galaxies and a vast army. Would Tomin being their leader help us in any way at all?
                Very good points and many great story opportunities there.

Comment

The aftermath probably involves the Ori starships and followers retreating back to their galaxy where they undergo a period of reformation. The ships will likely not be used partly because of maintenance issues... why take a ship that has completely different parts then the ones you are used to? Besides, Earth has its Asgard supertech ships which they are churning out every year so its not necessary to have those vessels.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Adria isn't out yet, just weakened without the priors to be her bully boys.
                    Therefore she will seek another form of power, if she is not caught in an eternal battle with Morgan Le Fay in the same way that Oma and Anubis were both trapped.
                    CNN is the modern day equivalent of Cold War Pravda
                    and Izvestia

Comment

Originally posted by Grotto View Post
                      Adria isn't out yet, just weakened without the priors to be her bully boys.
                      Therefore she will seek another form of power, if she is not caught in an eternal battle with Morgan Le Fay in the same way that Oma and Anubis were both trapped.
                      Adria is either trapped in eternal struggle with Morgan or they were both mutually destroyed in their battle (my hope/belief).

Either way, there's no chance that she has any ability to seek any other form of power.

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                      Well it's not like we can't really use them. We can't pilot them and we'd have some serious problems understanding them.
                      Carter was able to interface with and pilot one of the ships in "The Shroud".

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                        Adria is either trapped in eternal struggle with Morgan or they were both mutually destroyed in their battle (my hope/belief).

Either way, there's no chance that she has any ability to seek any other form of power.
                        They are most likely both destroyed. Though I'd love to have seen Morgan again.

Comment

I sincerely hope Adria got her evil Ascened hiney whopped by Morgan & perihsed (although TPTB seem to have hinted otherwise; but we will never know for sure - I am with the former idea here! ).

As for the Orii worshippers/Priors & the Supergate, it still seems they are out there (no mention of the Supergate being destroyed was made in the movie, although it was alluded to as a possibility, if not a probability, in s10's The Shroud).

I for one wouldnt mind seeing what becomes of this (either thru comics, novels, etc), as there is still alot left unaswered in terms of the Orii worshippers & the Priors handling the destruction of the Orii, their de/re-programmed by the Ark of Truth (that damned golden box needs to be destroyed ASAP before it falls in the wrong hands if you ask me! *cough* *cough*) & the fall-out of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffala View Post
                            Nonsense... Isn't it obvious that they found true love in each other and now live happily ever after in a different plane of existence? The sexual tension between them was totally exploding on screen!

Seriously though, Earth shouldn't get those ships. If we do how are they going to divide them? More ships just mean more instability within our own political system. It's not like we're fighting yet another supreme foe of incredible power...

Well maybe the Wraith, but I doubt we're just gonna send 5 Ori motherships to Pegasus and kill all the Wraith... That'd be silly!

... or will it?

*cue suspenseful theme*

*elevator music plays*

DAMMIT I NEVER KNOW HOW TO WORK THE DAMN REMOTE!!!

Comment

So what do you think happens now that the Ori are no more and the crusaders have been unconverted?

Vala's husband/ex-husband said he still loved the book of Origin, and wanted to hold to what it taught.

Maybe he and others will help that way of life continue...without the little add-ons like burning people to death if they don't quite meet expectations.

The ships? Oh of course. Earth gets them all after the ex-Ori-followers are brought home. Each ship has a copy of the Asgard database and tech installed, and when the Wraith finally arrive, they're totally wiped out.

Earth and Tayla's people take over the Pegasus galaxy...

...and then horror of horrors, repli-Weir comes, and begins turning everyone into an exact copy of herself.

All is lost, the end.

Comment

Working...
                              X