This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-1 in the past?

I'm guessing the movie won't show Ba'al changing history to make SG-1's arrival in the alternate timeline downright shocking. However, do you think we'll be treated to SG-1 going back in time and duking it out with Ba'al in the past? It'd be awesome if we see Ba'al defeated this way instead of simply preventing him from escaping his execution in the present. I want to see a huge showdown between Ba'al and SG-1.

I would like to see that. It would be interesting who exactly baal uses to fight SG-1. Everyone knows that Baal won't knife fight them (that would be entertaining though) but i'm going to take a guess that it the Germans. Just a guess

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
      I would like to see that. It would be interesting who exactly baal uses to fight SG-1. Everyone knows that Baal won't knife fight them (that would be entertaining though) but i'm going to take a guess that it the Germans. Just a guess
      I'm sorry but that'd remind me of Storm Front (ST ENT)
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Why? A time travel story featuring Nazi's did not originate with ENT "Storm Front," it's been used many times before.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
          Why? A time travel story featuring Nazi's did not originate with ENT "Storm Front," it's been used many times before.
          I guess that's just it. it's been used a LOT of times
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
          X