• Time
  • Show
Clear All

hammond vs landry in a man on man fight

in a one on one fight between general hammond vs general landry,
    who do you think would win?

there are some rules:
    no weapons allowed, everything else goes
    they could use the environment as weapon by smashing the opponent into it but not use it.
    just a one on one, man to man fight.

Hammond would beat the crap out of Landry.
    And don't ask me how.

Comment

Originally posted by pbutter View Post
      Hammond would beat the crap out of Landry.
      And don't ask me how.
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

definately hammond

Comment

Originally posted by chevron3 View Post
          definately hammond
          Oh ya. They should've done a celebrity deathmatch version in 200. lol
          1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Hammond, no question. He's "old school", tough-guy military, while Landry seems more of an "attack with words" kind of guy.

Comment

Hammond by a mile
                Xavier Cortez in GWRP
                sigpic
                BALINSKY: Yes these markings, this stone and architecture ... oh Dr. Jackson is going to die when he sees this.
                DIXON: What, again?

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar View Post
                  Oh ya. They should've done a celebrity deathmatch version in 200. lol
                  .: Gave me a really amusing image in my head of them in a fighting ring with all this padded gear on

Comment

Ah now. Technically Landry is in better shape so he should be able to win it. But Hammond would win cos Landrys punches would be blocked by hammonds pure awesome.
                    Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                      Ah now. Technically Landry is in better shape so he should be able to win it. But Hammond would win cos Landrys punches would be blocked by hammonds pure awesome.
                      You obviously haven't seen the alternate reality episode of SG1, where Hammond is in Jack's place, and Jack in command of SGC. All i can say is, Hammond kicked ASS!!!
                      He is more than capable in defending himself, be it with firearms or hand to hand combat.

Comment

Hammond of Texas.

We've seen him fight the Replicators and personally go into combat himself several times. I think Landry only did some hunting.

Comment

Hammond of Texas of course
                          Trailers and PR
                          Stargate: War Begins team
                          http://www.moddb.com/mods/9705/stargate-mod-war-begins
                          forums:
                          http://stargatethewarbegins.tk/

sigpic

We will miss you Hammond of Texas!

Comment

Neither really, it wouldn't probably just a battle of endurance, last one to have a heart attack wins.

Comment

Originally posted by pbutter View Post
                              You obviously haven't seen the alternate reality episode of SG1, where Hammond is in Jack's place, and Jack in command of SGC. All i can say is, Hammond kicked ASS!!!
                              He is more than capable in defending himself, be it with firearms or hand to hand combat.
                              You would be right if it wasn't fo one tiny detail............the bit where he's fireing willy nilly at those jaffa and when he runs out of bullets he looks surprised he's out..........then he gets himself shot...............
                              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
                              X