This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kolya

I highly doubt it but Koyla may come back this season... i swear TPTB said that he might come back in S4....

Originally posted by Cam_Mitchell View Post
    I highly doubt it but Koyla may come back this season... i swear TPTB said that he might come back in S4....
    He's dead, and he should stay it. Or he can only come back if he's Todd-food at the end...

Joe M, I think, mentioned having seen Robert Davi somewhere, and said again he liked him, etc, but he probably says a lot, so... Don't trust it until you see him.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by Cam_Mitchell View Post

i agree i remember it being said. but i think he put it off to deal with bringing beckett back

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
        He's dead, and he should stay it. Or he can only come back if he's Todd-food at the end...

Joe M, I think, mentioned having seen Robert Davi somewhere, and said again he liked him, etc, but he probably says a lot, so... Don't trust it until you see him.

plus, how would they bring him back
        Spoiler:
        when sheppard shot him?

Comment

Sheppard has also shot Ronan and McKay, while in the same episode (Phantoms) Teyla got shot too.

How did they bring them back?!?!

Being shot does not necessarily make one dead. Epecially in SciFi.

Meanwhile, back on point, Robert Davi said he'd been enquired of as to his availability, though I no longer have the link. This was quite some time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by The Suicidal Goldfish View Post
            Sheppard has also shot Ronan and McKay, while in the same episode (Phantoms) Teyla got shot too.

How did they bring them back?!?!

Being shot does not necessarily make one dead. Epecially in SciFi.

Meanwhile, back on point, Robert Davi said he'd been enquired of as to his availability, though I no longer have the link. This was quite some time ago.
            difference being ronon, mckay and teyla were shown alive in the end. kolya looked pretty much dead to me, just my opinion.

Comment

Opinion is wonderful, isn't it?

Seriously, no offence intended whatsoever, but each of us has our own opinion and none of us are wrong until TPTB tell us otherwise.

Comment

Opinion is wonderful, isn't it?

Seriously, no offence intended whatsoever, but each of us has our own opinion and none of us are wrong until TPTB tell us otherwise.
                how about this then, if he isn't dead, how would they bring him back in the plot?

Comment

A move against Ladon?

Captures Todd and the team feel (for some reason or other) they have to rescue him (he has some key bit of intel against Michael?).

I realise I've just gone and made sure these plots never happen.

Devastated!

Comment

I thought about something similar. the team receives word of a genii taken prisoner and thinking it might be ladon, they go to investigate... only to find that it's kolya captured by todd. then, kolya becomes a wraith snack.

Comment

BOOM!

That's the last bit of news Gateworld has on the purported episode... however, last month some time, on his BLOG OF DOOM, JM said that he'd talked to both Robert Davi and Richard Kind (Lucius) about reappearing in Atlantis. Hopefully in different episodes. And hopefully Lucius becomes Todd fodder, but still

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
                      Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

They could bring Koyla back using the Ancient Healy Cube from Evolution II.
                        sigpic
                        http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

To me, he looked pretty dead, too, with being shot in the heart-area, and this whole 'coming back from the dead' thing shouldn't be done so often, it's getting used a bit too much, now.

Use it on characters that have much to add to the show... I don't like the Genii, so him being dead is a good thing to me. He's only eventually going to be fodder again, anyway, right?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                            To me, he looked pretty dead, too, with being shot in the heart-area, and this whole 'coming back from the dead' thing shouldn't be done so often, it's getting used a bit too much, now.

Use it on characters that have much to add to the show... I don't like the Genii, so him being dead is a good thing to me. He's only eventually going to be fodder again, anyway, right?

if kolya does come back, it'll probably be in just one or two episodes. I don't see him being a "key" player. maybe they should use your todd/kolya/force field idea, spikey.
                            Last edited by naamiaiset; 02 April 2008, 11:22 AM.

Comment

He never has been a key player though. As far as a wild card goes, he is certainly as interesting as Todd.

Todd is a whiter shade of grey compared to Kolya's darker grade.

Comment

Working...
                              X