Merrick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merrick

I thought both the actor and character were fantastic.
    sigpic
    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
    ~David Hewlett

Agreed. His and Tim Guinee's were arguably the best performances in the whole movie.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
      Agreed. His and Tim Guinee's were arguably the best performances in the whole movie.
      Agreed though everyone was in top form in this movie.
      Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
      "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
      Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

He did an excellent job of making me want to reach through the screen and strangle his character.
        My guilty pleasures.

Now...What Am I Offered For All Of The Powers In The Universe?
        A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

New Vids: Superstar & Chosen Path

Comment

Originally posted by kazbaby View Post
          He did an excellent job of making me want to reach through the screen and strangle his character.
          That was the point I think.

Comment

Yeah, Merrick was GREAT. Even though I liked how everything played out in the movie, it's a shame this will be his one and only appearance. He was a fantastic antagonist, did his job perfectly.
            Theoretically spoilerish:
            Spoiler:
            Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post
              Yeah, Merrick was GREAT. Even though I liked how everything played out in the movie, it's a shame this will be his one and only appearance. He was a fantastic antagonist, did his job perfectly.
              Well we don't know that... Maybe there's a glitch / backup / whatever in the IOA program and the Replicators actually transferred his consciousness into the Asgard Core...

And then SG1 will be forced to move his consciousness into an Asgard clone then escape the vessel from the bottom of the ocean...

Comment

Indeed, he did excellent in being the kind of person you'd love to beat up.

Comment

Originally posted by KindlyKeller View Post
                  I agree he was a great character. Reminded me of Kinsey actually. Kinsey was a character you love to hate just like Merrick.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                    I agree he was a great character. Reminded me of Kinsey actually. Kinsey was a character you love to hate just like Merrick.
                    I like the charismatic bad guys like them and Maybourne and Baal. It's a shame that tptb have taken the sympathetic/likable angle away from Michael and are turning him into more of an ultimate evil type like Anubis....
                    sigpic
                    "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                    ~David Hewlett

Comment

Working...
                    X