This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

revelations

ok what secrets would you like to be revealed in season 5.
    no furlings. they have been mentioned several times to be "a mistake".

tria. i would like to see an eppy showing what happened.
    carter explains that, due to production difficulties[making a 304], it was hard to upgrade the tria. designing a hyperdrive for it took a year, building it almost as long. it took the deadalus quite some time before the oddy had towed the tria to earth. now, it is upgraded with 20 asgard beam cannons, an asgard powercore[designed and built by the computercore, taking several months], an asgard computer core, new hyperdrive, fully stocked with drones, and 14 302's. it also has missles, railguns and 10 pulse cannons[cc designed/built]. now, its back for action, fully upgraded. its equipped with its old zpm. along with it comes the phoenix.

and wheter todd is the leader of its faction or not....
    what would you like to be revealed?

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
    tria. i would like to see an eppy showing what happened.
    carter explains that, due to production difficulties[making a 304], it was hard to upgrade the tria. designing a hyperdrive for it took a year, building it almost as long. it took the deadalus quite some time before the oddy had towed the tria to earth. now, it is upgraded with 20 asgard beam cannons, an asgard powercore[designed and built by the computercore, taking several months], an asgard computer core, new hyperdrive, fully stocked with drones, and 14 302's. it also has missles, railguns and 10 pulse cannons[cc designed/built]. now, its back for action, fully upgraded. its equipped with its old zpm. along with it comes the phoenix.
    The ZPM aboard Tria was nearly depleted (5% left) when Atlantis left Lantea in "First Strike".

Nothing about that refit is really believable.

Comment

but still. what would you do if you had the tria?

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
        but still. what would you do if you had the tria?
        If I had the Tria.... I would hold the Planet to ransom... give me total control or I start destroying cities

Seriously though I think the Ancients brought it back to Atlantis where the Asurans cannablised it to repair the control tower
        A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Todd is Sheppard's father. GASP!

Comment

Working...
          X