X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Searching for a the name of a mini-series/show

Hey everyone!

I have a friend who needs help in finding the name of a mini-series/tv series. I've tried to help him, but to no avail, he's got me stumped, so I turn to my good friends here for help. Here is what he remembers:

It was sometime in the late 80s and before 96. It was a sci-fi show that was geared towards teenagers. There was a pool house and a guy was very interested in it. This man sucked the water via huge pipes into a door-like machine, which was actually a time machine. The man in the future sells the water to some bad guys and water is very valuable in this future. The man told them this machine is a water machine, "produces water", but these bad guys don't know it's actually a time machine.

In another scene there was a teenage girl. She was introduced to a couple of interesting people in a warehouse. A woman was leading the way and told her to pass through a machine and as she stepped in the machine, a laser scanned her from head to toe and all the "strange" things on her body was gone, hence, she was clean. Then that woman told her "as you see even the dye on your hair is gone".

And that's all my friend could remember.

Does this sound familar to anyone? If so, any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    Have you ever remembered what life was like before you were born? That's how it will be like after you're dead.

Try an imdb search for plots and keywords.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Tomorrow People?

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

The Girl from Tomorrow & its sequel The Girl from Tomorrow Part Two: Tomorrow's End

Both were really good.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X