This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who would win

Just a thought exercise....an O'Neill, a Borg cube, a Minbari War cruiser, a Peacekeeper Command carrier, a Wraith Hive ship, and the IAS Excalibur, meet and duke it out.....which ship would win??
    I'm betting on the Excalibur, esp. if refitted with vorlon armor...that main gun of its is one heck of an advantage over the others!
    sigpic
    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Originally posted by alaskannut
    Just a thought exercise....an O'Neill, a Borg cube, a Minbari War cruiser, a Peacekeeper Command carrier, a Wraith Hive ship, and the IAS Excalibur, meet and duke it out.....which ship would win??
    I'm betting on the Excalibur, esp. if refitted with vorlon armor...that main gun of its is one heck of an advantage over the others!
    well the Excalibur would take out the minbari war crusier with its main gun and then while it was rechargingthe borg would beam aboard and begin assimilating it. the oneill and the hive ship would be duking it out and the peacekeeper command carrier would take them both out. the command carrier would take out the weakend excalibur and then take out the borg cube, and then while the command carrier was still damaged and recovering a scarran devastator would sneak in and take it out

Comment

1) The Wraith Hive Ship
      2) Borg Cube
      3) The Agard O'Neill
      4) Excalibur
      5) Peacekeeper Carrier
      6) Minbari War Cruiser

Comment

i think when it's all said and done.....the borg cube comes out on top.....

Excalibur has the big gun....but it's a 1 shot deal and quite vulnerable while recharging....

We've no real idea what a Hive Ship can do....maybe it's just an aircraft carrier and the Wraith just have a really greate air/space force and good ground troops (though apparently not so far).

We had no real indication of what the O'Neill can do other than blow up real good....other than a bit of Asgard hype there was no action.....

The peacekeepers might give the cube a run for its money, really big and cool looking guns and all but i think once the borg beamed on board and started assimilating/killing folks, t'would be short work.....

and so far everybody agrees that the Mimbari war cruiser would be slapped around like a pinata....
        Thanks!
        Jordan

my page
        My LJ
        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

I think the Borg Cube would be the winner in the slugfest.

Comment

TBH we can't really compare this since we don't have numbers for most of the ships.

Seeing that a Minbari Sharlin does 106MT/s with it's main beam weapon.

AFAIK a ST quantum torpedo does around 120MT/torpedo.

So it's really all about the shields.

We have no numbers on the Command Carrier nor the O'Neill and we haven't seen the Hive Ship in action.

Comment

It's gotta be the borg cube as soon as they get some drones on the other ships and adapt then noone has a chance in hell.

Comment

AFAIK drones are being kept on the Cube. Otherwise everyone should be allowed to use their troops.
                That means, 50,000 for the Command Carrier( Dunno how many Prowlers and Marauders they have)
                20,000 or something like that on the Excalibur(48 Thunderbolts too), Don't know how many Nials the Minbari have.

Allowed to use their fighters?
                Allowed to use troops?

Then again all ships here would be defeated by Andromeda Ascendant, Wrath of Akillies or a Pyrian Warship. 120-200 missiles launchers, 8 missiles/s/launcher, 20MT/Missile... Nice damage
                Last edited by aAnubiSs; 27 October 2004, 03:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X