This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AP's anyone?

so...everyone else suffering from end of AP week-one burnout? i had the ap language test monday and the american history one tomorrow (skipped two days of school to study for the darn thing). next week i have the bio test...and then free! *cough until next year cough* but yeah...
    My flickr photography.

lucky ppl, i have 5 more weeks to go...

Comment

Originally posted by angsty_otaku
      so...everyone else suffering from end of AP week-one burnout? i had the ap language test monday and the american history one tomorrow (skipped two days of school to study for the darn thing). next week i have the bio test...and then free! *cough until next year cough* but yeah...
      sorry but what are AP's?

Comment

That just reminds me how glad I am to be out and done with school. Good thing I scored a great job as Supremem Commander of the Asgard Fleet so I don't have to go back to school...

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
          sorry but what are AP's?
          "advanced placement" courses. the exams are based on a 1-5 scale 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. colleges in the US usually accept 4's or 5's as college credit and therefor you woulnd't have to take those courses in college. in retrospect...the $74 for the exam saves you the thousands of dollars you would spend for the class in college...
          My flickr photography.

Comment

Ah the good old days... I don't miss 'em
            ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
            The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

Originally posted by bcmilco
              Ah the good old days... I don't miss 'em
              OMG! Me neither...Too much to NOT miss!
              Ah,the living Hell of Maths.The cliques. The exam pressures. The terrors of Report time!

I tend to find most people my age (40),who have rosy memories of "The Good Old Days" either have very selective memories or are just forgetful of their past Howlers!

Good Luck to all examinees of today!
              Hope you achieve everything you need the grades for!
              The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

ARGHGHGHGH!!!
                I got 2 weeks of exams starting next week, not two bad cas i get a couple of days off in-between

Comment

I'm Homeschooled what's an AP.

Comment

Here is a message from your future, enjoy the AP's because it will seem a pleasure compared to a Graduate thesis.

How many hours, how many pots of coffee and how many smokes have I gone through to write mine? Too many, I went without the sun for two months and I wasted a great summer. Enjoy your time now and enjoy every minute of college when you get there. Even when you are finishing off a warm glass of rum and coke in a trashed common room watching "Iron Chef" at 4:00 in the morning. Ahh, getting all misty eyed now.
                    If the Army is the force that wounds the enemy, then we are the strike that finishes them off.

Comment

Originally posted by angsty_otaku
                      "advanced placement" courses. the exams are based on a 1-5 scale 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest. colleges in the US usually accept 4's or 5's as college credit and therefor you woulnd't have to take those courses in college. in retrospect...the $74 for the exam saves you the thousands of dollars you would spend for the class in college...
                      True. --*If* you know the material well. If you don't, you're better off taking the course again in college. There's nothing like taking a course you think you're ready for and learning the hard way you're *not*.

Yes, I speak from experience. English, no problem. Math, well... Let's just say what I learned wasn't what I needed to know. I discovered the hard way I needed to take Pre-calculus at college level. After my ego stopped smarting I was quite glad I did it. --In fact I went on to earn a Bachelor of Science degree in mathematics.
                      Wordsmit2

The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years, probably contains hundreds of patents that I can exploit--and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "War Zone"

Mess with me, you mess with my whole family. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "Ruling From the Tomb"

Comment

Working...
                      X