PDA

View Full Version : If the glass had fallen on Owen... -SPOILERS POSSIBLY-

Billz
March 26th, 2008, 03:40 PM
Seeing as how Owen is technically 'undead', would he still be 'undead' if that glass had fallen and his head would've been severed from his body?

Discuss.

The Signal
March 26th, 2008, 05:21 PM
Possibly, though he may just have become a head in a jar, unable to talk or move for himself... Face of Boe anyone? You know it makes sense :P

Billz
March 26th, 2008, 06:12 PM
Although, given the fact that the second resurrection glove gave him a 'half-life' (not advertising the game, i swear, lol) he would have been able to still think at least. Obviously there would be no talking involved because of the placements of vocal chords but to see him as a head in a jar would have been rather freaky and cool at the same time.

EDIT: The Signal, your sig is 404'ing.

The Signal
March 26th, 2008, 06:53 PM
Obviously there would be no talking involved because of the placements of vocal chords but to see him as a head in a jar would have been rather freaky and cool at the same time.

EDIT: The Signal, your sig is 404'ing.

Very freaky indeed :D I have the image of them putting him in there, complete with some sort of psychic transmitter which would let him "talk" to them.

Oh, and thanks, fixed now :)

Willow'sCat
March 30th, 2008, 11:11 PM
I wondered that myself. I also wondered if he was blown to bits if he would somehow still be "undead" afterwards. :S I think too much obviously. :P

This is really macabre. :D

March 31st, 2008, 01:27 AM
if you actually watch it, the glass hits the brick to the side of his head... it would'nt have scratched him... :P