This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sga season 5 episode idea

what if we had a story about just the ancients, about a problem that they faced 10000 years ago. And at the same time, the atlantis team looking up clues on to what happened 10000 years ago,.

I like it. But I would like to see episode dedicated only to the Ancients and their history in PG
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

There is a part of this forum dedicated especially to SGA season five, I suggest you go there instead.

Comment

They would have to get pretty creative with the way they did that.
        sigpic

Comment

Cool idea I like it.

Comment

Sounds good to me. Maybe the Lanteans could be preparing their delegation to the Wraith, and then finding it limping back nearly destroyed (perhaps we could even see First Contact), while at the same time, the Atlantis team is scanning the database for helpful info on the Wraith and finds a file on it.
            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
              Sounds good to me. Maybe the Lanteans could be preparing their delegation to the Wraith, and then finding it limping back nearly destroyed (perhaps we could even see First Contact), while at the same time, the Atlantis team is scanning the database for helpful info on the Wraith and finds a file on it.
              I think that'd make a great episode. I've wanted one focused on the ancients and the wraith since we always hear about it happening, but never see it.

Comment

how about this
                there is a glitch in the holo room and a hologram appears telling of a story of the ancients. at the end of the story, there is referance to a few gate adresses and a lab in atlantis. The story can be from an ancients point of view and can take the whole episode, save a few minutes for a climax

Comment

What if the Atlantis Team find out what happen to the Furling Race since the ancient went to the pegasus galaxy and return home before ascending into the higher plane.

we never find out what happen to them in stargate sg-1 universe.

we know about the ancients, asgard, nox, why not the Furling...

Comment

thats a good idea they could have the glitch idea which could lead them to the furlings and then we find out that the furlings have been helping the Pegasus galaxy and have killed Michael who then of course comes back as a clone
                    Sozan, a Chinese Zen master, was asked by a student: "What is the most valuable thing in the world?"
                    The master replied: "The head of a dead cat."
                    "Why is the head of a dead cat the most valuable thing in the world?" inquired the student.
                    Sozan replied: "Because no one can name its price."

A long time ago in China there were two friends, one who played the harp skillfully and one who listened skillfully.
                    When the one played or sang about a mountain, the other would say: "I can see the mountain before us."
                    When the other played about water, the listener would exclaim: "Here is the running stream!"
                    But the listener fell sick and died. The first friend cut the strings of his harp and never played again. Since that time the cutting of harp strings has always been a sign of intimate friendship.

Comment

^^furlings, great idea

sounds like a cool idea

Comment

Originally posted by Xmen583 View Post
                        What if the Atlantis Team find out what happen to the Furling Race since the ancient went to the pegasus galaxy and return home before ascending into the higher plane.

we never find out what happen to them in stargate sg-1 universe.

we know about the ancients, asgard, nox, why not the Furling...

That was quick, it usually takes about 3 more pages to mention the furlings.

Comment

Originally posted by striker7770 View Post
                          what if we had a story about just the ancients, about a problem that they faced 10000 years ago. And at the same time, the atlantis team looking up clues on to what happened 10000 years ago,.
                          I like your idea. In fact I had a similar one except that I would have had the team physically travel back in time in search of their clues and instead of 10000 years I'd make it around 40 million years when the Ancients were still on Earth during the Antarctic's semi-tropical era. (I've always wanted to see that period of the Ancients). Of course taking the story back to Earth that might put it within SG's domain rather than SGA, and that in turn might involve Daniel Jackson. Now we need to conjure up a story to go with it.
                          My timeline of the Ancients here.

Comment

Okay, I'm putting my foot down...

Never, ever put Furlings in Atlantis. That's an SG-1 exclusive plotline that has zero connection to its sister show. I know we all want to finally see the mystery of the Furlings revealed, but seriously, this is a very bad way to do it.
                            Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
                            Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by striker7770 View Post
                              That'd be cool! It sounds like it'd offer a neat switch in perspective.

Originally posted by s09119
                              Never, ever put Furlings in Atlantis. That's an SG-1 exclusive plotline that has zero connection to its sister show. I know we all want to finally see the mystery of the Furlings revealed, but seriously, this is a very bad way to do it.
                              That's why I liked SG-1's episode 200 spoof about the Furlings. (trouble is, I now have a hard time taking the idea of the Furlings seriously... I really must work on that...) However, I might add that Atlantis likes to explore concepts that originated from SG-1, so I could see a well-written Atlantis episode take the Furlings concept and run with it...(but only a really well-written one...)
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X