This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tok'ra (and others) in Continuum

Putting aside the fact that the extraction of Ba'al is being done on the Tok'ra homeworld, does anyone think that we will be seeing the Tok'ra (or anyone else for that matter) in the 'altered timeline'?

After Ba'al changes the timeline, what will be, and what wont be? Teal'C is Ba'als first prime. Vala is his Queen. Where I wonder does this leave the rest of the System Lords. Apophis, Yu, Sokar??

Would Cam, Sam and co attempt to seek to Tok'ra again? Would they seek to find the Nox, or Asgard you may wonder?

Just a few thoughts there...
    sigpic
    It's Probin' Time!

Given the state they find Earth and the SGC (or rather the lack of the SGC) when the time change occurs, I would assume so since the no longer have easy access to the technology needed to return things back to normal.

What I've been wondering is
    Spoiler:
    how Sam, Daniel and Cameron are aware of the time change and how they're not affected by it. From what I've read, they're with the Tok'ra when it happens. Why isn't anyone else affected in this way?
    My guilty pleasures.

Now...What Am I Offered For All Of The Powers In The Universe?
    A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

New Vids: Superstar & Chosen Path

Comment

Originally posted by Tycoon View Post
      Putting aside the fact that the extraction of Ba'al is being done on the Tok'ra homeworld, does anyone think that we will be seeing the Tok'ra (or anyone else for that matter) in the 'altered timeline'?
      possibly

After Ba'al changes the timeline, what will be, and what wont be? Teal'C is Ba'als first prime. Vala is his Queen. Where I wonder does this leave the rest of the System Lords. Apophis, Yu, Sokar??
      I don't expect to hear from them

Would Cam, Sam and co attempt to seek to Tok'ra again? Would they seek to find the Nox, or Asgard you may wonder?

Just a few thoughts there...
      maybe the Tok'ra but the Nox and Asgard won't show up imo

Originally posted by kazbaby View Post
      Given the state they find Earth and the SGC (or rather the lack of the SGC) when the time change occurs, I would assume so since the no longer have easy access to the technology needed to return things back to normal.

What I've been wondering is
      Spoiler:
      how Sam, Daniel and Cameron are aware of the time change and how they're not affected by it. From what I've read, they're with the Tok'ra when it happens. Why isn't anyone else affected in this way?
      Spoiler:
      they're aware of the change because everything's different and the SGC doesn't exist. Baal changes the timeline while Sam, Cam and Daniel are protected by the wormhole of the SG thus making them immune to the effects
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

The Tok'ra, yeah, I'm pretty sure we'll see them. Others though, who knows?
        sigpic
        MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
        "...phu...ah..."
        "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
        Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I hope we see the Tok'ra
          sigpic
          Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

all i can say is i hope that Yu, Sokar, Cronos, Apophis, Ra, Setesh all appear in the movie. because if Baal was the supreme system lord he would have many other gouauld subserviant to him. Also if they want a tech edge they can go find setesh in the altered timeline because he had gouauld tech at his compound (rings, zats, those gouald bomb things,)

Comment

i believe nirrti is in the movie

Click Signature for my take on all things in life, also known as my BLOG!!
              Please Read and if it interest you make a comment

Atlantis -
              SG1 -

Comment

Originally posted by Cree View Post
                i believe nirrti is in the movie
                correct
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Tycoon
                  Where I wonder does this leave the rest of the System Lords. Apophis, Yu, Sokar??
                  and above all, Ra ?

Comment

Probably wiped out by Ba'al.
                    "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

I think BW wanted to finish every Goa'uld storyline in this movie, so he couldn't let the Tok'Ra out of Continuum.
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

thats got me wonderin bout would sam's dad jacob not of been blended wonder what would of happened to him

Comment

You know the Ori and Replicators would still be around! In this universe!

So would the Tollan (apart from the ones SG-1 saved on the volcano planet), also the Serrakins would not have been destroyed by the Ori!
                          Merlin would also still be in stasis!
                          sigpic
                          Banner Made By Me for Me
                          The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

baal has knowlegde to defeat the repliactors and possible the ori since he knows how to stop the priors like he did adria

he has a huge advantage he knows where merlin device is possible doesnt know how to get through morgans defences since it was baal clone that went last time.

symbiote poison on the tokra and goauld enemies

problem is how does he change things he must of stumled on some time device
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
                              baal has knowlegde to defeat the repliactors and possible the ori since he knows how to stop the priors like he did adria

he has a huge advantage he knows where merlin device is possible doesnt know how to get through morgans defences since it was baal clone that went last time.

symbiote poison on the tokra and goauld enemies

problem is how does he change things he must of stumled on some time device

He probably used the Stargate to travel back in time.

Comment

Working...
                              X