This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Direction of Atlantis in season 2

I'm opening this thread to find out what direction people think Atlantis is heading towards in season 2. I'm sure some of you have read the spoilers for season 1 final any speculation/ideas are welcomed.

My speculation is that in season two we will learn more about the ancients/wraith war and more character development. We will also learn more about wraith society and biology and also we might meet an alien species because so far all the people we encountered are humans. Finally towards the end of the season there might be a big twist about the wraith.
    "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

As in the Wraith are a highly evolved form of human ancient cross breeding or soemthing!?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

That could be one possibility but I think that TPTB would come out with something that is not so obvious and surprise every one.
      "Love is not for life, it's for one week only" Wass

“You have to stay in shape. My grandmother, she started walking five miles a day when she was 60. She's 97 today and we don't know where the hell she is.” Ellen DeGeners

“You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.” Homer Simpson

“It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn't give it up, because by that time I was too famous.” Robert Benchley

“What is it with McDonald's staff who pretend they don't understand you unless you insert the 'Mc' before the item you're ordering? It has to be a McChicken burger...a chicken burger gets blank looks. Well, I'll have a McStraw and jam it into your McEyes, you f**cking Mc******!” Billy Connolly

“Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ...He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.” Billy Connolly

Comment

left
        -----BEGIN GEEK CODE BLOCK-----
        GS/CS/CC>D?S++:+A----C++++U?P?L+!EW++(+)N-O?K?W---O?
        M+@V?PS+PE--YPGP!T!5!XR+>TV++B+++(++)DI+D-GE-H!R---Y?
        ------END GEEK CODE BLOCK------
        geekcode

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
          As in the Wraith are a highly evolved form of human ancient cross breeding or soemthing!?
          Will you people stop with that? The Wraith aren't related to the Ancients. UGH!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
            Will you people stop with that? The Wraith aren't related to the Ancients. UGH!
            Its a joke MIO! CALM DOWN!

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Originally posted by Gorthaur
              left
              Just to be different, they'll go right.

Comment

I do not see any evidence to suggest that the Wraith are related to the ancients, and a great many reasons to believe they were not.

I am wondering however, if the Cloud will turn out to be something much more significant as an element that could come back and bite the Atlantis team.

Comment

The Cloud? Are you talking about the storm on the planet?

Comment

Whatever direction Season Two takes I REALLY REALLY HOPE that the element of being lost away from home is kept. I mean I hope they don't start having too much contact with Earth and being able to go home all the time because then it will just turn into a direct SG-1 clone and I really really don't want that because Atlantis has so much potential I just hope they don't do something stupid like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                      I do not see any evidence to suggest that the Wraith are related to the ancients, and a great many reasons to believe they were not.

I am wondering however, if the Cloud will turn out to be something much more significant as an element that could come back and bite the Atlantis team.
                      It was a joke Fish.

Comment

The little black frinedly thing from Hide and Seek.

And I think we can assume there will be intermittant contact with Earth. It's not like they were "lost" to start with. They knew where they were going and they know where they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
                          The little black frinedly thing from Hide and Seek.
                          I forgot about him.

Comment

Hide and Seek just strikes me as an episode that could end up being one of those truely random stand alones (like oh, Crystal Skull), or it could be much more pivital than we realize at first.

Comment

i don't mind them having contact with earth i just don't like the idea of them being able to pop off home whenever they want to, or for earth to be able to send reinforcements at any given moment.

Comment

Working...
                              X