This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goa'uld Command

This is a new thread for anyone wanting to command a powerful empire as a System Lord. Just post your Goa'uld name, your fleet(number of ships,number of Jaffa,etc.) and any assets(planet mining naquadah,trinium,etc.)

Lord Mentu
    Fleet: 1 Flagship,21 Ha'tak,30 Al'kesh,3 Tel'tac
    7000 Jaffa
    Resources:None(Interested in alliances for naquadah mining)

Comment

Actually, we have an established storyline going on for this RPG. Would you like to join us?
      Please read this post and feel free to ask Colonel Sharp or I any questions.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....25&postcount=2
      Last edited by Gen Blue; 28 March 2008, 08:24 AM. Reason: forgot to post the link.
      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
      sigpic

Comment

who is head of go'uld ra or apohis?
        i am the great jaffa of chulak

Comment

((Actually neither. The RP diverges from SG-1 canon beyond Season Eight. The System Lords are essentially gone and our primary Goa'uld enemy is Hera, the queen of the Olympians, Greek mythology. Zeus was killed by us some time ago during a full-scale assault on Gaia, the Alpha Site planet the RP takes place on as Earth was destroyed as the beginning event back in 2005. Story-wise, I think we may be somewhere in fall 2006?

And on the completely different tangent but related to the OP, I think PC enemies wouldn't be a bad idea, provided the player was willing to defer to the GM for specific points and the like.))
          "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
          " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
          Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

You'll need to consult with Colonel Sharp on bringing in "live" enemy characters.
            It's best to e-mail him at [email protected] since his PM box is usually full.
            Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
            sigpic

Comment

I think they're talking about something else entirely, like a roll-dice sort of thing. Just my opinion. They're probably simply in the wrong forum.

Comment

Working...
              X