X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 planet that Michael left out/Idea for Atlantis Alpha Site

Chaya's planet

Wasn't the planet Proculus still under her protection at the end of "Sanctuary ?"
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

*Hasn't seen his ep in ages...*

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS View Post
        Wasn't the planet Proculus still under her protection at the end of "Sanctuary ?"
        Yes, she can only protect that planet and no other planet as it is her punishment, so if Michael came there she probably defended the planet.
        I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Yes,and being an Ascended Ancient,I wouldn't think Michael's ships,or any Wraith that tried to raid Procolus would stand a chance if she used her powers .

( Unless I'm remembering Sanctuary wrong ? I haven't watched that ep for ages ! )
          The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Yes,and being an Ascended Ancient,I wouldn't think Michael's ships,or any Wraith that tried to raid Procolus would stand a chance if she used her powers .

( Unless I'm remembering Sanctuary wrong ? I haven't watched that ep for ages ! )
            No you remember right, she took out a dart, and later more of the wraith, altough that was offscreen. They should have moved everyone to Procolus! Then Michael would been destroyed if he tried to attack, and why wasn't he destroyed earlier, he would have tried to take that planed. I think hte TPTB forgot and therefor our characters did as well!
            I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Uh, no. You forgot that Athar said plainly that she could only protect her own people, and no one else. That's the whole point we spent an entire story there, so we can try to relocate people there. But, we couldn't, at the end.

Michael had his lackeys. They'd be the one who got pwned if they tried to take that planet.

Comment

Chaya's planet is very likely to be last planet populated by humans in PG, if what McKays' mention in passing to Gen Lorne would mean that PG was devastated by Michael, and Chaya/ Athar would not be in any position to help refugees from other worlds because if she did, she would be pulled away by the ancients. Her punishment was to protect only the natural inhabitants of her planet.

Comment

you remember right.

Comment

well at least 1 planet survived the last man's alternate timeline
                    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I was thinking that if that planet with humans survived surely they would after 50000 years be able to advance past the asgard even? they would advance so much because they have no threats because they are protected all the time by that hot ancient and then they would make ships and easily repopulate humans into the universe especially if there was asians there!

Comment

^Not necessarily, like it or not, conflict fuels advancement. They had an almost perfect life so they'd have no reason to change anything.
                        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by Forgottensmoke View Post
                          I was thinking that if that planet with humans survived surely they would after 50000 years be able to advance past the asgard even? they would advance so much because they have no threats because they are protected all the time by that hot ancient and then they would make ships and easily repopulate humans into the universe especially if there was asians there!
                          They lived a simple life, and from the looks of that episode, wasn't gonna change that fact any time soon or in the next 50 000 years.

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                            ^Not necessarily, like it or not, conflict fuels advancement. They had an almost perfect life so they'd have no reason to change anything.
                            Very true. IMO that is why the ancients got the way they did before meeting the wraith. They had such an easy time of it, they had no challenges pushing them to succeed, and when it did come around they were too complacent to push hard enough.

Comment

Michael can never invade that place to wipe out the entire planet. Chaya will defend it so unless Michael has the Sangraal or manage to ascend himself he cannot take that place.

It is only one planet. The rest are wiped out. Nobody can seek sanctuary there by law of the others.
                              Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Working...
                              X