Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When will the rest of the season be played?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will the rest of the season be played?

It looks like they have only aired like 8 episodes of both SG1 and Atlantis, does anyone know when the rest will be aired?

Mike

i think they aired 10 each, and they should re-start after the first of the year, most likely jan 7 or 8 (whichever is a friday)
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Some have stated the Canada gets new eps in November while others must wait until January.

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
        Some have stated the Canada gets new eps in November while others must wait until January.
        To clarify, we only get new eps of ATLANTIS in November, we have to wait for Sci-Fi or Skyone (whichever comes first) to air the new SG1 episodes.
        sigpic
        In the infinite expanse that we occupy, whose to say that something's impossible?

Comment

Originally posted by mmills023
          It looks like they have only aired like 8 episodes of both SG1 and Atlantis, does anyone know when the rest will be aired?

Mike
          The show is an 'off season' show and currently in its midseason break. 10 episodes of SG-1 Season 8 have aired, and there are 10 left. The show will continue mid-January (guess) on SciFi.

SkyOne has traditionally started showing new episodes (which have not yet aired on SciFi) one week before SciFi does (if you live in the UK).

Comment

The deal with SkyOne is that they start the season in September/October and then run straight through with no reruns, so they catch up and overtake the US around the beginning of the year.
            Rocky

Comment

Well whenever it is, hurry up, these months are taking forever
              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Yes, hurry up!

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
                Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
                "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
                My deviantART profile

Comment

Download the eps from canida when it starts up

Comment

Originally posted by Taonas
                    To clarify, we only get new eps of ATLANTIS in November, we have to wait for Sci-Fi or Skyone (whichever comes first) to air the new SG1 episodes.
                    Thanks for the clarification. Still, it's better than nothing. May I still be jealous?

"We'll keep the light on for you."

Comment

Originally posted by Ancient 1
                      Thanks for the clarification. Still, it's better than nothing. May I still be jealous?
                      Well, the beauty of the system is that at some point we all get to be jealous of each other (applicable only to US/UK residents).
                      Rocky

Comment

Well, those episodes need to come faster.

Jack: Is mental illness contagious?
                        Daniel: This has been disturbing on many levels.
                        "Trandoshan eliminated...with extreme prejudice." - Scorch RC-1262
                        My deviantART profile

Comment

You know actually, I dont care very much, but here at the place where i live, htey've shown just till S6.
                          "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

The only reason why I started watching Stargate is because of that huge seven week break during the third season of Enterprise last year. Azati Prime aired 3/3/04 and Damage didn't come on until 4/21/04! That was such a cliff hanger too because NX-01 was getting the crap beat out of it in Azati Prime and the battle scene was not over at the end of the episode. Lucky for me, someone on campus had seasons one through seven of SG-1 so I started watching that. Now its reversed since Enterprise season four finally started about a month ago. I've had to endure only two weeks of sci-fi withdrawal.

I like to thank Stargate for saving my sanity last semester

Comment

Working...
                            X