AOT Special Features

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AOT Special Features

What did yall think of the special features did you like them dis like them and what did you like or dislike about them. I would love to hear your opinions ove the AOT special features.
    Carl Sagan on Nuclear self Destruction

I liked the Comic Con feature. Did anyone from GateWorld end up having their questions in it?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Murcielago View Post
      I liked the Comic Con feature. Did anyone from GateWorld end up having their questions in it?
      Me too, i thought it was pretty funny.

Comment

I was kind of disappointed in the extras.

Comment

Originally posted by SylvreWolfe View Post
          I was kind of disappointed in the extras.
          I kind of wish they added some deleted sences or something, but oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by FN-P90 View Post
            I kind of wish they added some deleted sences or something, but oh well.
            Bloopers too.

Comment

Bloopers too.
              Amen

Comment

Bloopers too.
                Yeah, I hope they put some in Continuum.
                sigpic

Comment

Special Feature"s"? What's with the plural? Are you counting the Spanish subs a special feature?

There's only one feature, namely the Comic Con thing. It's pretty funny, but how many times can you watch someone trying to embarrass themselves?

The episode recall is okay, but completely nullified by the 5+ minutes of commercial when you first insert the DVD.

The commentary is also boring as hell, the only funny part was Chris Judge's comment on Carter near the end, the rest are all repeated in the Comic Con footage... For writers, they sure don't make a lot of new materials.

Comment

There definitely could have been more. But, I enjoyed what we did get on the DVD.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      There definitely could have been more. But, I enjoyed what we did get on the DVD.
                      Perhaps... But we need more... Moooooore~~~!!!

My need my sci-fi fix until April!!! AHHH~~~!!! I'm in sci-fi withdraw!!!

Where's my Starbuck!?!?!?

*runs out screaming*

Comment

I thought they were ok. Comic Con segment was funny. Maybe they could of had a couple of specials, or even a trailer for Ark of Truth or Continuum. I give it a B+ for effort.
                        sigpic

Jaffa Kree!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboni View Post
                          Special Feature"s"? What's with the plural? Are you counting the Spanish subs a special feature?

There's only one feature, namely the Comic Con thing. It's pretty funny, but how many times can you watch someone trying to embarrass themselves?

The episode recall is okay, but completely nullified by the 5+ minutes of commercial when you first insert the DVD.

The commentary is also boring as hell, the only funny part was Chris Judge's comment on Carter near the end, the rest are all repeated in the Comic Con footage... For writers, they sure don't make a lot of new materials.
                          The writers have no control over the special features.

Comment

I thought the "Uncovering the Ark" feature was cool; I remember Joe Mallozzi's blog featuring pictures of the "flame thrower test" about a year ago, and I enjoyed seeing how they actually put [a certain character] in that explosion near the end, rather than just being blue-screened or CGI or something! Shows just how much effort they put into Stargate.
                            Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

Working...
                            X