• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Inquisition" (512) Pre-Airing Discussion/Speculation Thread

Writer: Alex Levine
    Director: ?

---

And a new episode title comes off the assembly line, written by none other than our other blogger, Alex Levine. I do believe this is his first script. Also...

Alex has been hard at work on his very first Atlantis script, Inquisition, that will address an issue a number of you have brought up of late.
    http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...pers-in-peril/

All signs point to this being in the second half of the season.

Cool, is the spanish going to be introduced in this ep?

Comment

This should be quite interesting.

Comment

Could this be the courtroom episode that JM mentioned a few months ago?

I went to check what else Alex has written. Apparently he's only written one other Stargate episode - Dominion. GW says story by Alex Levine, teleplay by Alan McCullough.
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnobody expects the IOA Inquisition!

What? You didn't honestly expect that would go unsaid, did you?

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
          Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
            Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnobody expects the IOA Inquisition!

What? You didn't honestly expect that would go unsaid, did you?
            So it's the IOA this time instead of the spanish?

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post

I went to check what else Alex has written. Apparently he's only written one other Stargate episode - Dominion. GW says story by Alex Levine, teleplay by Alan McCullough.
              that's what I thought too. someone should read the comments
              sigpic
              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by FenRiR FoXz View Post
                So it's the IOA this time instead of the spanish?
                Well...the IOA rep could be one Juan Louis Enrique Martinez. Spain was part of the IOA last time I checked

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
                Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post

Yep, like I said, this here is Alex's first script, as he only pitched out the story for Dominion.

Heh...the future SciFi blog entry for this episode will surely be enlightening, and long.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                    Yep, like I said, this here is Alex's first script, as he only pitched out the story for Dominion.
                    Oops, sorry, I missed that.
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                    sigpic

Comment

Why I am reminded of something like Inaguaration or Summit?
                      ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Pretty promising title. I hope Alex pulls this off just as Ken Cuperus did with Common Ground in S3.

Here's some speculation:
                        1) They encounter a new enemy and get into trouble for alleged heresy against the native gods (which could be the Ancestors, Wraith, Replicators ....) resulting in cruel and unusual form of punishment for the team.

2) It's an IOA / SGC investigation and the team gets into trouble with Earth authorities. About time we see a Sheppard/Woolsey .... or some consequences/flashback leading to a court martial?

3) Kolya or Michael surfaces with a faction of zealots who are strongly prejudiced against Atlantis. After all, the extreme Shep whump episode is now in the back half of S5, though it was to be written by Alan M, right?
                        Lost In Space - wherever I am is where I'm supposed to be (aka my geek blog)

Thanks to ileliberte for permission to share her amazing art

Comment

Will this episode be like this...

Spoiler:
                          sigpic

Comment

They will burn Teyla at the stake
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                              They will burn Teyla at the stake
                              Yes, and the joke title could be "Teyla of Arc."