This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problems accessing the forums

has anyone else been having trouble getting to the forums today? ive been trying all afternoon and only just got in.

I'm glad I'm not the only one. Ya figure it's server overload or what? I've been having trouble all afternoon. Stuff either doesn't load at all or it takes a reeeaallllly long time. I think it ate my post about Coatlicue, but I can't get to the page to look.

Comment

Was having a few problems last night but I thought it was just me...guess not
      Having ALL of the problems stated above....and then some...REALLT slow page loading and alot of "Cannot find server"
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Me too
        ~BCM =)

Open Source Initiative (OSI)
        The GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Comment

I'm having the same problems. I sometimes can't get into the forum, and when I do, very little happens, or it happens very slowly.
          sigpic

Comment

Me too. Haven't been able to get in since this morning. Am having withdrawal symptoms....must find a 12-step program.
            Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

I'm here for you Kes. Perhaps we can all hold hands and help each other through the trauma!
              sigpic

Comment

Must be server issues, or network issues. The Sasser virus is spreading like wild fire and it shuts down systems (literally, turns them off.)

Anyway, I have been having access issues as well... just with the forums. Everything else seems to be working fine.

Comment

Yes!! I'm through. Have been having the same problems as everyone but it seems to be fine now. *fingers crossed*

Comment

Hey, sorry guys! Greg with Octagone publishing is working busily to modify the Forum to accommodate all of the users! In a way it's kind of neat. Too many buddies to play with! This shouldn't keep up for too much longer

Comment

thanks david!

Comment

Soooo... slooooooooow

Comment

yeah it also loads slow at first, now it's ... regualr ... you guy need a bigger and faster server...

Comment

Originally posted by Newbie
                            yeah it also loads slow at first, now it's ... regualr ... you guy need a bigger and faster server...
                            Before you showed up we had no problems!

Lol just joking with you. I wouldn't at all be surprised if something was being done to improve speed. I think that's what Greg is doing. It won't be long before we have our one-thousanth member! We may have to throw a party for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Teal'c
                              Soooo... slooooooooow
                              Yes, you are. But we like you anyway.

More or less.

Comment

Working...
                              X