Torchwood Cover ups?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torchwood Cover ups?

How did they cover that up that monster at the end of season 1?? Like alot of people would have died? I remember Rhys was saying something about mass hallucinations? but still there is stuff in doctor who too.....why don't torchwood just go public?
    I dunno what to put in here now..

They ARE public. Everybody knows THEM, the public just doesn't exactly know what they do and they cover up the phenomenons. No one remembers the Old One porbably because their minds just block out the experience because it was too horrific. It is human nature, also many didn't see it and I bet they probably thought they had just dosed off.
    He's like fire, ice and rage. He's like the night, and the storm in the heart of the sun.
    He's ancient and forever. He burns at the centre of time and he can see the turn of the universe.
    And he's wonderful.

Comment

Originally posted by huntress View Post
      They ARE public. Everybody knows THEM, the public just doesn't exactly know what they do and they cover up the phenomenons. No one remembers the Old One porbably because their minds just block out the experience because it was too horrific. It is human nature, also many didn't see it and I bet they probably thought they had just dosed off.
      Yeah they know the name but the public don't know the whole "outside the government beyond the police" and aliens and the rift and the likes. Granted the public are aware that they are there but they think they are some special forces unit...........Its really hard to call how aware the public is given the whole Saxon thing cos time was reverted to after the president was killed so really the public are well aware that there is aliens like the president of the united states was killed by one on tv viewed world wide!
      I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Working...
      X