• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tru Calling officially cancelled

Dushku says Tru Calling officially cancelled
    Posted on Sun, 24-Oct-2004

<mod snip>

http://www.moviehole.net/news/4409.html

It wasnt the best show but I was hoping it would come back on. It was just started getting good at the end!
    Last edited by Madeleine; 24 October 2004, 10:03 AM.
    "...smart, funny, exciting, touching..." - Newsday

That sucks. The show was like a mix of CSI and Thoughtcrimes and ****. It was alright. Sucks for her.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Awww... That sucks. I loved that show.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
      Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Seeing as how they have Season 2 filmed. Maybe they will release it on DVD?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
          Seeing as how they have Season 2 filmed. Maybe they will release it on DVD?
          I think they have only 6 episodes filmed or something like that. They should put it out on DVD...

Comment

None the less, you should, as a fan, still be able to see them! SORRY FOR STICKING UP FOR YOU! lol

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
              None the less, you should, as a fan, still be able to see them! SORRY FOR STICKING UP FOR YOU! lol
              I agreed with you!

I was just pointing out that they were saying there were only 6 episodes filmed...

*goes off to cry*

Comment

Well, that sucks. Just when it was getting good too.
                *restrains self from going off on a profanity-laced tirade about FOX, again*

Comment

Originally posted by Lugal
                  Well, that sucks. Just when it was getting good too.
                  *restrains self from going off on a profanity-laced tirade about FOX, again*
                  There's The Offical 'We're Pissed Off At FOX' Thread somewhere around here.

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=5129

Release your anger.

Comment

I've edited the initial post, since it seemed to be the entire article posted in full, and there are copyright issues.

(I have to admit it gave me no little pleasure to snip it. Ha ha ha, she's out of a job, serves her right for daring to want anything more than she wanted a Buffy spinoff, hahaha; seemed to be the gist of it )

Madeleine

Comment

Crap, i loved tru caling, is there a season 2? we only had season 1 in the uk.

I give green for signatures with ancient in them

Comment

Originally posted by Replicarter
                        Crap, i loved tru caling, is there a season 2? we only had season 1 in the uk.
                        They only filed 6 episodes (like stated above ) I was 'almost' getting into the show though, oh well, i'll be just as happy if Eliza will do a Faith spin-off, heh.
                        Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

That reminds me... I need to get more episodes of Buffy. I've seen only the first four episodes of the show!

Comment

All I can say is crap. I was so looking forward to the second season and I'm saddened by the fact that the show has been cancelled. Shame really, since I though it was really good show and I really wanted to know what happened after the season finale.
                            __

__

Comment

Me too! After i heard some of my favorite writers are comming to Tru Calling, i was getting... whats the word, 'over happy', i don't know
                              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Working...
                              X