Anybody else, well disipointed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anybody else, well disipointed.

All right so i have read that several people have been disipointed with the way the movie was. I was too. Dont get me wrong, it showed us alot about the Ori and the Ancients. And everything that happened on the Odyssey pissed me off. But over all, i was disipointed. Anybody else agree??
    What ever i am now, what ever this makes me, what evers happened to me, it doesnt change the man i am, have been, or want to be.- Colonel Saul Tigh.

Some times you have to roll a hard six-Admiral Adama

sigpic -Rest in Peace Battlestar Pegasus. BS62!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Cap.Dylan Hunt View Post
    All right so i have read that several people have been disipointed with the way the movie was. I was too. Dont get me wrong, it showed us alot about the Ori and the Ancients.
    like what?
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
      like what?
      Well we saw the guy who had the first designs for the stargate. We got a glimspes of what the Altearns were like before the bulit Atlantis. We also saw more of the ori then we had seen before.
      What ever i am now, what ever this makes me, what evers happened to me, it doesnt change the man i am, have been, or want to be.- Colonel Saul Tigh.

Some times you have to roll a hard six-Admiral Adama

sigpic -Rest in Peace Battlestar Pegasus. BS62!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

We also saw more of the ori then we had seen before.

sorry, but like what? We already knew there was a tension between these two groups. But we didn't learn any further explanation
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

All right so i have read that several people have been disipointed with the way the movie was. I was too. Dont get me wrong, it showed us alot about the Ori and the Ancients. And everything that happened on the Odyssey pissed me off. But over all, i was disipointed. Anybody else agree??
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=52531

Comment

Working...
          X