Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Possible Theory of How Carter will leave Atlantis

Hello Everyone - If I don't know you already, nice to meet you

After some convocation here on Gateworld and after watching The Last Man, I have come up with a possible theory on how Carter is to leave Atlantis. When talking to someone it was suggested that the Phoenix may be already in production during the 'present' in Last Man and this gave me the thought that possibly after the events of 'Search and Rescue' Carter will positioned on the Phoenix whilst Woolsey take would take control of Atlantis.

The reason why I think this could possibly happen is - being in command of a ship will mean that Carter will not be on Atlantis constantly (Either out in Pegasus helping the fight or in the Milky Way) but could visit every now and again. This would then allow Amanda Tapping to continue with Sanctuary but still allow her to guest star in a few episodes of Atlantis.

This is only a theory - and I still haven't come up with the catalyst for Carter changing position to the ship from Atlantis (The last one being her dying which has hopefully been avoided in the new timeline) and you can judge it how you would like. I just thought I'd get your opinion

Thanks! x
    sigpic
    Spoiler:
    President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
    President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
    Forum Charmer
    Forum Ambassador
    Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
    VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
    VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Im pretty sure they already said the events in continuum will call carter back to earth, and then she just doesn't come back.....
    [kick ass signature coming soon]

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo214 View Post
      Im pretty sure they already said the events in continuum will call carter back to earth, and then she just doesn't come back.....
      They never, AT said that Continuum's continuity might have changed, and that the producers had something 'clever' planned. Everyone has assumed that this means Continuum will take place during season 5 but it might not, they made have had to think twice about it considering Teal'c's hair.
      Last edited by jenks; 10 April 2008, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
        They never, AT said that Continuum's continuity might have changed, and that the producers had something 'clever' planned. Everyone has assumed that this means Continuum will take place during season 5 but it might not, they made have had to think twice about it considering Teal'c's hair.

What's your theory as to what happened to SG-1 when the character left the team? We know The Ark of Truth and Continuum take place before Season Four. What do you think went ahead and happened to SG-1?

AT: The timeline for the movies may be slightly different than what we thought. There's a little hint for you. What do I think happened to the team? What we've done in the past, like before Ben's character came onboard the team disbanded and Daniel was doing this, Teal'c was doing that, and Vala was off doing this. I would like to think that that's what happened, not that Carter left and the rest of the team kept going without her. Even though that's quite likely.
        http://www.gateworld.net/interviews/...lifetime.shtml
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
        X