Did I hear Mitchell say......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did I hear Mitchell say......

*sshole? It was actualy cool. My one gripe about a show that spent time on Showtime was that they never took advantage of it. Now I'm not talking making it an R rated series by any means, but 'holy hanna' from military personell just doesn't sound right. The OCCASIONAL (don't want to offend everybody) colorful word makes it more 'normal' (not sure if that's the right word for it, but it will work). I think there were times in the series they could have gone "a little more PG".......

I agree. Along with the "Oh sh*t" when he saw the boatload of replicators coming at him.
    My guilty pleasures.

Now...What Am I Offered For All Of The Powers In The Universe?
    A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

New Vids: Superstar & Chosen Path

Comment

Yeah. I noticed a sh!t in there too, IIRC. It was kind of a nice touch.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Yup, I heard both. I would've said (at least) the same thing in that situation!

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
        O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Originally posted by revo1059 View Post
          My one gripe about a show that spent time on Showtime was that they never took advantage of it
          With the very first episode having full frontal nudity, I guess they figured that was enough lol.

Although, the series would have been a lot better with more 'adult' stuff in it. The way they word things to fit a rating really sucks sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by BigR View Post
            With the very first episode having full frontal nudity, I guess they figured that was enough lol.
            Of course, there's a big difference between Showtime and SciFi and SciFi and direct-to-DVD.

Comment

With the very first episode having full frontal nudity
              Children of the Gods?? I never saw it on Showtime and I have not watched it on the dvd set yet....

Comment

Originally posted by BigR View Post

Although, the series would have been a lot better with more 'adult' stuff in it. The way they word things to fit a rating really sucks sometimes
                Actually the nudity was showtimes idea and they wanted more of that and more dirty language which RDA refused and the producers refused many times which lead to them canning SG-1 on SHowtime.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Children of the Gods?? I never saw it on Showtime and I have not watched it on the dvd set yet....
                  Yeah, it's not that salacious, but some people would probably freak over it.

Comment

Yeah it's the scene where Sha're gets implanted with a Goa'uld.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Working...
                    X