PDA

View Full Version : Did I hear Mitchell say......

revo1059
March 15th, 2008, 07:56 AM
*sshole? It was actualy cool. My one gripe about a show that spent time on Showtime was that they never took advantage of it. Now I'm not talking making it an R rated series by any means, but 'holy hanna' from military personell just doesn't sound right. The OCCASIONAL (don't want to offend everybody) colorful word makes it more 'normal' (not sure if that's the right word for it, but it will work). I think there were times in the series they could have gone "a little more PG".......

kazbaby
March 15th, 2008, 08:48 AM
I agree. Along with the "Oh sh*t" when he saw the boatload of replicators coming at him. :cameron:

DigiFluid
March 15th, 2008, 08:48 AM
Yeah. I noticed a sh!t in there too, IIRC. It was kind of a nice touch.

Jill_Ion
March 15th, 2008, 09:15 AM
Yup, I heard both. I would've said (at least) the same thing in that situation! :cameron:

BigR
March 15th, 2008, 09:44 AM
My one gripe about a show that spent time on Showtime was that they never took advantage of it

With the very first episode having full frontal nudity, I guess they figured that was enough lol.

Although, the series would have been a lot better with more 'adult' stuff in it. The way they word things to fit a rating really sucks sometimes

Jeffala
March 15th, 2008, 10:05 AM
With the very first episode having full frontal nudity, I guess they figured that was enough lol.

Of course, there's a big difference between Showtime and SciFi and SciFi and direct-to-DVD.

revo1059
March 15th, 2008, 11:18 AM
With the very first episode having full frontal nudity

Children of the Gods?? I never saw it on Showtime and I have not watched it on the dvd set yet....

Mitchell82
March 15th, 2008, 11:26 AM

Although, the series would have been a lot better with more 'adult' stuff in it. The way they word things to fit a rating really sucks sometimes

Actually the nudity was showtimes idea and they wanted more of that and more dirty language which RDA refused and the producers refused many times which lead to them canning SG-1 on SHowtime.

Jeffala
Children of the Gods?? I never saw it on Showtime and I have not watched it on the dvd set yet....

Yeah, it's not that salacious, but some people would probably freak over it.

Mitchell82

Yeah it's the scene where Sha're gets implanted with a Goa'uld.