This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will we see the Phoenix in season 5?

Ok so in the last episode of season 4 we saw flashes from when Col Shepperd disseppeared.
    Spoiler:
    and we saw clips of sam's ship the phoenix.

Do you think we will see it in season 5?
    This is Colonel Steven Caldwell
    Commander of the Earth ship Daedalus
    we are ready to assist you!

" open up those bays all batteries "

sigpic

I'm thinking yes but it won't be until late season at the earliest. when they were getting it ready it was already months or awhile at least after john's disappearance if i'm not mistaken. It took Earth's best two scientists a further month just to get it combat ready, so it will definitely not be before the mid-season two-parter when we'll see it.

That being said it could go the way of the odyssey and just stay around earth and not be seen ever again on Atlantis unless it's an earth based episode.

Comment

Yeah good point, but john was only gone for 12 days if i remember but i felt longer for them with him going 48 thousends years into then furture.

I hope we see
      Spoiler:
      the phoenix
      because since "first strike" we have hardley seen the apollo. so i hope we see it more in season 5.
      This is Colonel Steven Caldwell
      Commander of the Earth ship Daedalus
      we are ready to assist you!

" open up those bays all batteries "

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by StevenCaldwell View Post
        Ok so in the last episode of season 4 we saw flashes from when Col Shepperd disseppeared.
        Spoiler:
        and we saw clips of sam's ship the phoenix.

Do you think we will see it in season 5?
        They come out about one a year and we just got the apollo at the beginning of season 4. So it make sense. Assuming they dont need it in the MW for some reason.

Heh theres and idea for season 5, keep referencing something huge happening in the MW thats distracting resources/ships/ioa to get us all tweeked for the next sg1 movie! ^.^

Comment

Maybe...

Spoiler:
          DJ/MS comes over on the Pheonix in the midseason 2 parter?

Comment

with all the damage the replicators did to the Odyssey, I dont see why not the IOA and Jack wouldnt want to build another since the Odyssey is so advanced. I would actually just decomission the Odyssey and just have it for Earth orbital defense.

Comment

Originally posted by StevenCaldwell View Post
              Yeah good point, but john was only gone for 12 days if i remember but i felt longer for them with him going 48 thousends years into then furture.

I hope we see
              Spoiler:
              the phoenix
              because since "first strike" we have hardley seen the apollo. so i hope we see it more in season 5.
              It was only 12 days in the current timeline, in the alternate timeline, he was gone indefinitely.

Originally posted by Leir View Post
              with all the damage the replicators did to the Odyssey, I dont see why not the IOA and Jack wouldnt want to build another since the Odyssey is so advanced. I would actually just decomission the Odyssey and just have it for Earth orbital defense.
              They can easily repair the damages done by the replicators. It's not hard. And the Phoenix is probably already under construction during season 4. The IOA do not have control over 304 production, that's all under the US Government, and they've been producing 304's nonstop with all the money they saved from handing the SGC over to the IOA.
              These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

Originally posted by Detox View Post
                It was only 12 days in the current timeline, in the alternate timeline, he was gone indefinitely.

They can easily repair the damages done by the replicators. It's not hard. And the Phoenix is probably already under construction during season 4. The IOA do not have control over 304 production, that's all under the US Government, and they've been producing 304's nonstop with all the money they saved from handing the SGC over to the IOA.
                Most likely if we see the Phoenix it won't be till much lateer in season 5. I agree with the poster that said it could be the mid season Daniel 2 parter.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I think we will surely see the Phoenix in season 5, only depends on the situation in Pegasus in our timeline when exactly we will get it.

Comment

Originally posted by TOIVA View Post
                    I think we will surely see the Phoenix in season 5, only depends on the situation in Pegasus in our timeline when exactly we will get it.
                    True. It could be the season (I hope it's season) finale.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      True. It could be the season (I hope it's season) finale.

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                      Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                        Most likely if we see the Phoenix it won't be till much lateer in season 5. I agree with the poster that said it could be the mid season Daniel 2 parter.
                        As long as we get the Phoenix in S5 I'll be happy...

Comment

I think it would be overkill to have the Daedulus, Apollo and the Phoenix all traveling to Pegasus. Daedulus should be assigned to Atlantis, Odyssey to Milky Way, Apollo as a freelancer going were the need arises and Phoenix going to Ida and exploring new races and civilizations since the Asgard bit the dust

Comment

Originally posted by Leir View Post
                            I think it would be overkill to have the Daedulus, Apollo and the Phoenix all traveling to Pegasus. Daedulus should be assigned to Atlantis, Odyssey to Milky Way, Apollo as a freelancer going were the need arises and Phoenix going to Ida and exploring new races and civilizations since the Asgard bit the dust
                            I agree however remember we saw both the Daedalus and Apollo in BAMSR, I think something similar might also happen in s5
                            sigpic
                            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                              I agree however remember we saw both the Daedalus and Apollo in BAMSR, I think something similar might also happen in s5
                              Yup, Earth ships might be really powerful with the new Asgard weaponry but they are still no match for multiple enemy ships... I would think that a couple of dozen hives or less would easily take out the Daedalus and Apollo with only a few hives destroyed...

Comment

Working...
                              X