X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holding hands in Lockdown

This has really been bugging me.
    Spoilers for Lockdown!
    At the end of Lockdown when Jack is lying on the ground in the gateroom and Sam and Teal'c come in, Sam crouches beside him. As he gets to sit up she holds her hand as if to take his (she is looking at their hands) then Jack sits up and pulls his hand away.
    Did anyone else think it looked suspiciously like she was about to take his hand?!

When you get thrown to the ground, don't you expect to get a helping hand up?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
      When you get thrown to the ground, don't you expect to get a helping hand up?
      I do.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
        I do.
        As do I.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

Especially at my age.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
            Especially at my age.
            51 isn't that old.

Comment

It isn't that old but try getting off the floor at that age.

Comment

At just about any age it's polite to offer -- especially if the person might be injured or dazed.
                *Whenever the Opportunity Arises take it in Hand*

Comment

Green rep points coming your way !
                  sigpic

SGU Continued....

Comment

Its human nature to help someone up when they fall down, so I would not look in to it too much.

True Love! <3 True Love! <3

Comment

That's not the shipper/anti-shipper way though!
                      It's a serious issue that it was written for Sam to help him, and not, say, Daniel or Teal'c!
                      J/K
                      To me it makes sense for Sam to help pick him up because he *is* her boss as well as her friend... not saying she's a brown-noser, but he's the commanding officer, he's on the floor and I would have thought the instinct of any of his underlings would have been to help him up to help maintain dignity etc..

Comment

Whoa! I'm an anti shipper with good ship radar and I didn't even catch that one... so I have to say that she was just trying to help him up nothing else.
                        Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
                        RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

wierd. i didnt catch it either! ill have to be observent towards the show.
                          ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

This episode was on Australian TV last week and I was paying attention to the whole
                            Spoiler:
                            Anubis
                            thing instead. She was probably just helping him up though, like others in this thread have speculated.

Comment

Yeah, it was all just to help the guy out. Yeah, she was probably worried about him, because she didn't want to see him hurt, because, after all, they have been through a lot together.
                              Rocky

Comment

Working...
                              X