X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kate Hewlett back in season five !

Hi everyone,
    I've recently did an interview with Kate Hewlett for my french website dedicated to Stargate Atlanits. Here is what she said about her possible return :

What about the season five of Stargate Atlantis, have you been approached for a return on the show ? If you could choose, for you what would be the perfect scenario for your character to come back ?
    Nothing is official yet, but it looks like I will be coming back to do an episode in Season Five (thank goodness!) My perfect scenario would be to come back as a regular, but I think that's wishful thinking on my part! I would love to get a chance to do some more action-based stuff, as well as some more of the fantastic banter between Meredith and Jeannie. Comedy is my favorite thing to act, so it would be great to get an opportunity to do some more of that. There are also lots of characters I would like to work with: Teyla, Keller, Beckett, etc. And I'd love to work with Erin Chambers if she ever comes back! She's nice. And that girl can stage fight!

What is your projects for 2008 (feature films...)? I've read that David have some projects for some future movies, is there a chance that we could see you in one of them ? [...]then I will most likely be going back to Atlantis in April to do another episode. [..]

The full interview is available here :
    http://www.gateship-one.net/interviews.php?id=19 (french)
    Or on our board

And on my other website:
    http://www.davidhewlett-fr.com/inter...te_Hewlett.php (english and french)

I hope you'll enjoy it !

Originally posted by MartoufLeTokra View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I've recently did an interview with Kate Hewlett for my french website dedicated to Stargate Atlanits. Here is what she said about her possible return :
    Thank you for posting this information.

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Yes!! Thank you very much! *Greens*

Comment

Thanks for the news

Comment

thanks that's good news
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Hi everyone,

What about the season five of Stargate Atlantis, have you been approached for a return on the show ? If you could choose, for you what would be the perfect scenario for your character to come back ?
            Nothing is official yet, but it looks like I will be coming back to do an episode in Season Five (thank goodness!) My perfect scenario would be to come back as a regular, but I think that's wishful thinking on my part! I would love to get a chance to do some more action-based stuff, as well as some more of the fantastic banter between Meredith and Jeannie. Comedy is my favorite thing to act, so it would be great to get an opportunity to do some more of that. There are also lots of characters I would like to work with: Teyla, Keller, Beckett, etc. And I'd love to work with Erin Chambers if she ever comes back! She's nice. And that girl can stage fight!

What is your projects for 2008 (feature films...)? I've read that David have some projects for some future movies, is there a chance that we could see you in one of them ? [...]then I will most likely be going back to Atlantis in April to do another episode. [..]

Or on our board

And on my other website:

I hope you'll enjoy it !
            BW's eppy? Sounds like it.

Comment

Hi everyone,

Or on our board

And on my other website:

I hope you'll enjoy it !
              Great interview!

Comment

I hope you'll enjoy it !
                I did! Thanks for sharing it was a wonderful interview!
                sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Would be cool to see her join as a recurring Zelenka-type role. Would be hard to do with her family, but perhaps they could move to Atlantis?

Maybe have their family witness a crime and rather than enter the witness protection program, it gives them the perfect opportunity to move there?
                  sigpic

Comment

It's gonna be hard to keep finding excuses to use her, I'd think, but this is definitely good news.
                    Theoretically spoilerish:
                    Spoiler:
                    Sig courtesy of Pandora.

Comment

Ooohhh! I like the idea of kate hewlitt as a regular. I hope tptb have her on a list for the future if anyone leaves/dies or whatever.

Ps i would hate working with my little sister! XD

Comment

I love Kate Hewlett and Jeannie, but I'm not sure I'd want her as a regular, or even regular recurring like Zelenka. There's such a thing as too much of a good thing, and I think that might be it. I enjoy her appearances and I wouldn't mind seeing her two or even three times a year, but no more than that I don't think. I think the bickering between the two of them would probably get old pretty fast if it was continual.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                          I love Kate Hewlett and Jeannie, but I'm not sure I'd want her as a regular, or even regular recurring like Zelenka. There's such a thing as too much of a good thing, and I think that might be it. I enjoy her appearances and I wouldn't mind seeing her two or even three times a year, but no more than that I don't think. I think the bickering between the two of them would probably get old pretty fast if it was continual.
                          I love Jeanie and will love it if she comes on for a few eps in season 5 but I agree that too many could be a problem. I don't see how they could justify her as a regular. A few eps here and there can easily be done.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                            I love Jeanie and will love it if she comes on for a few eps in season 5 but I agree that too many could be a problem. I don't see how they could justify her as a regular. A few eps here and there can easily be done.
                            Exactly. I love her too, but is she going to leave her family? Are they going to come with her? I can't see the justification. I love her in small doses. Anything more than 2-3 episodes is a bit much imho. But I love Kate Hewlett! I hope I'm being clear.

Wilson3Girl

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                              I love Kate Hewlett and Jeannie, but I'm not sure I'd want her as a regular, or even regular recurring like Zelenka.
                              I don't think I'd want to sacrifice any of the cast we have right now to bring her in, esp. since she'd probably end up taking over for Dr. Z. But I'm thrilled they've decided to keep working her in.

(M&MM was the first episode my little sister saw. She loved it! )

Comment

Working...
                              X