The Ancients finally help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Ancients finally help.

What RCC said is amazing. I love it. It should have been said in the movie. Would have been a GREAT addition to the movie. The Ancients allowing Morgan to help is ground breaking.

Originally posted by RepliVeggie View Post
    What RCC said is amazing. I love it. It should have been said in the movie. Would have been a GREAT addition to the movie. The Ancients allowing Morgan to help is ground breaking.
    Yes, if Morgan mentioned the others gave her permission to take it as her responsability, then allot of threads would never have been started.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverine_nl View Post
      Yes, if Morgan mentioned the others gave her permission to take it as her responsability, then allot of threads would never have been started.
      I agree with you. with this in the movie I would have a different view on AoT. I don't understand why this wasn't in the movie. I have a feeling that RCC devised it after AoT was finished
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
        I agree with you. with this in the movie I would have a different view on AoT. I don't understand why this wasn't in the movie. I have a feeling that RCC devised it after AoT was finished
        he probably did, Daniel asks to Morgan when he is in the Ori prison that it isnt enough and says the others can hear him or something, which if Morgan went through the supergate along with the Odysee, isn't possible, then they all would have come along to the Ori galaxy.
        It isnt solid what he said after the release.

Comment

he probably did, Daniel asks to Morgan when he is in the Ori prison that it isnt enough and says the others can hear him or something, which if Morgan went through the supergate along with the Odysee, isn't possible, then they all would have come along to the Ori galaxy.
          It isnt solid what he said after the release.
          Why would Morgan come through the supergate? As an ascended being, she can go anywhere at will.
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Originally posted by s09119 View Post
            Why would Morgan come through the supergate? As an ascended being, she can go anywhere at will.
            we have seen they can't. Oma use gate, Athar used gate and now Morgan used gate
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

those were RCC's words not mine, plus we have seen ascended beings going through a stargate before (Ascention with Orlin, read: http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s5/503.shtml )
              . and no it is a bit of a plothole, Adria ascended in the MW, but seemed to get away somehow without the Others knowing it.

Comment

The Ancients wouldn't have taken any action against her unless she attacked them first or tried to use her Ascended powers.

Comment

The Ancients wouldn't have taken any action against her unless she attacked them first or tried to use her Ascended powers.
                  we dont know what their rules are on the ascended plane, so you are guessing that, we only know their rules about interfering with the lower planes.

Comment

Actually I think RCC said so in a Q&A thingy. I forget.

Comment

Wouldn't that alert Adria to her presence?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                        Wouldn't that alert Adria to her presence?
                        Adria did know. She was dodging Adria and distracting her. Morgan says so to Daniel. Otherwise she would have likely just destroyed us the second we came through the gate.

Comment

Yes we know Morgan distracted her on purpose, so she could tell Daniel some details on what to do.
                          By allowing Morgan to travel (1 way or another) to the Ori galaxy, they are helping, sorta

Comment

Oops now that I've read that a few of my comments are not valid. Interesting that the Ancients finally allowed her to help.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

those were RCC's words not mine, plus we have seen ascended beings going through a stargate before (Ascention with Orlin, read: http://www.gateworld.net/sg1/s5/503.shtml )
                              . and no it is a bit of a plothole, Adria ascended in the MW, but seemed to get away somehow without the Others knowing it.
                              The Others probably did notice her, but didn't do anything. RCC referenced this in an interview (here in gateworld) where he said that unless she did something to them they wouldn't have done anything to her, since she's only running away.

Had Adria done anything "illegal" they probably would've done something to her, but she probably just went to the Ori galaxy through a normal gate or something.

And yeah, ascended beings, although quick on their "legs", are limited by distance. I compare them to ships in speed, which despite being fast and efficent, are still no match to instant travel. Especially when you're talking about huge distances such as the implied distance between the Ori Galaxy and the MW.

Comment

Working...
                              X