The Creator of the stargates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Creator of the stargates

Did you notices While the alterans was leveling there galaxy one of then said I just need my notebook that it was the notes of the Stargate
    sigpic

So now that is why I call you names, like Carol, Jane and Sue. Like Moesha, Kim and Lilly and Susanne and Betty-Lou. See, regardless of the names I pick, my feelings are quite clear; you're a pain in every day of every month of every year.

Dr.cox Scrubs

Yeah

On a side note if you do a search there was a discussion about this very topic back in Jan., by the people that watched the leaked ver.

Comment

Originally posted by Astrofighter View Post
      Yeah

On a side note if you do a search there was a discussion about this very topic back in Jan., by the people that watched the leaked ver.
      Yeah I think that was hinted at that he would invent the first stargates. But I had always hoped the Ancients had populated more than just the Ori, MW, and Pegasus galaxy. Who is to say the Ori and Alterans weren't themselves decendants of even more ancient colonizers from more distant space?

Comment

Originally posted by DeRoest View Post
        Yeah I think that was hinted at that he would invent the first stargates. But I had always hoped the Ancients had populated more than just the Ori, MW, and Pegasus galaxy. Who is to say the Ori and Alterans weren't themselves decendants of even more ancient colonizers from more distant space?
        yeah, I hope we'll meet even older and more powerful races in SGU
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Whos to say they never stopped off at other galaxies to the ones we know on their way to the milky way etc

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
            Whos to say they never stopped off at other galaxies to the ones we know on their way to the milky way etc
            you mean another galaxies doomed by presence of the Ancients?
            Stolen Kosovo
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Eriksen View Post
              Did you notices While the alterans was leveling there galaxy one of then said I just need my notebook that it was the notes of the Stargate
              Yeah I noticed it was a nice touch.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Heres a screenshot of it, but I don't know how to upload it.

Comment

Originally posted by trekky View Post
                  Heres a screenshot of it, but I don't know how to upload it.
                  try www.imageshack.us
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

Why not try in the official thread. Plenty of pics in there. On top of that, there are so many threads about this dude

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X