PDA

View Full Version : Bonus Features

Stargater34
March 13th, 2008, 11:12 AM
I thought the bonus features were very good. I liked all the behind the scenes stuff but especially the Comic Con piece. My favorite part was when the guy was trying to sing and everyone was booing him, then once he sang the American Idol spoof has hilarious. I thought Christopher Judge sounded just like Randy Jackson. How did everyone else feel about the bonus features?

Annubis' hitman
March 13th, 2008, 12:35 PM
I was looking for a thread about this because i also though they were very good.

Im watching season 3 right now so the prelude was a good catch up for me.

the uncovering the ark and comic con pieces were also very good.

Good job Ivon on the special features.

Shan Bruce Lee
March 13th, 2008, 02:34 PM
The Comic-Con panel was fun to watch but not as good as some of the clips of Judge and Shanks on YouTube.

Crichiel
March 13th, 2008, 04:06 PM
I, too, was looking for a thread on this. I loved the ComicCon feature. That was great. I am always trying to see if anyone on the internet has DVDs or videos of conventions. After all my searching, I have only found one from England. So this was a BONUS-bonus feature for me! :)

GATEGOD
March 15th, 2008, 08:36 PM
Haha Just watched the comic con panel!! So awesome!! Gary Jones is the star :p haha Loved the American Idol bit lol!! "That would never happen" line about Foothold was hilarious