Dooplegangers Really Short

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dooplegangers Really Short

I was expecting the dopplegangers to be a proper enemy not just a rubbish 1 episode enemy.... Anyone feel the same...?!

Sorry for the miss spelling in the title...

Gareth
    Last edited by Cam_Mitchell; 13 March 2008, 11:19 AM. Reason: Spelling

Originally posted by Cam_Mitchell View Post
    I was expecting the dopplegangers to be a proper enemy not just a rubbish 1 episode enemy.... Anyone feel the same...?!

Sorry for the miss spelling in the title...

Gareth
    Not quite sure where you got that idea from... but as good of a episode as it was I don't see them as a recurring enemy.
    A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

I would lose respect for the show if every minor alien species encountered launches a new story arc. Doppleganger was a good episode because there was an interesting enemy, it was not over done and there is still quite a bit of mystery to the planet in the episode. One episode with the doppleganger crystals is great, two is just stupid.

Comment

Why must every new threat become a soap opera? I quite like the ones that are resolved within one episode.

Comment

Indeed, I agree. I don't think there was enough material in this one for a longer story.
          sigpic

Comment

The only thing I really would've liked is to see a third variation of the crystals encountered by the Destiny crew.
            "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
            X