IOA the new ori?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IOA the new ori?

Anyone else think the IOA might take the place of the Ori as the Ori did to the
    goul'd?

What with the Ark of Truth still on earth and having area 51 finding out how me might be able to change its function to make people believe whatever the IOA wants? As an example we could use it to gain the Tech from the NOX or any other advanced people in the universe.

After the Scene with Dr. Jackson talking to Landry about the Arc i can really see this being a part in another movie at some point.

anyone agree? Disagree?

Originally posted by Wolf O'Donnell View Post
    goul'd?

What with the Ark of Truth still on earth and having area 51 finding out how me might be able to change its function to make people believe whatever the IOA wants? As an example we could use it to gain the Tech from the NOX or any other advanced people in the universe.

After the Scene with Dr. Jackson talking to Landry about the Arc i can really see this being a part in another movie at some point.

anyone agree? Disagree?
    I'm quite worried about what the morons at area 51 will do with the ark. But the IOA being the enemy? Maybe some of them but I think we will have a few allies in them. Woolsey for example considering
    Spoiler:
    He will be the new head of Atlantis.
    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

If the IOA were the new enemy, the show - er - franchise would just turn into x-files. they gotta keep going through stargates to be called "Stargate"

Comment

I actually find that a rather interesting twist on the franchise, that the SGC was out fighting powerful enemies like the Goa'uld and the Ori for ten years, only for a globalist entity like the IOA becoming something just as bad. They'd probably come up with something akin to "Home Galaxy Security" and the "Global Patriot Act", which would be used to suppress opinion while supposedly fighting Goa'uld terrorism and Lucian Alliance threats across the galaxy.

Spooky stuff.
        This time... it's war!

Comment

Originally posted by Drax View Post
          I actually find that a rather interesting twist on the franchise, that the SGC was out fighting powerful enemies like the Goa'uld and the Ori for ten years, only for a globalist entity like the IOA becoming something just as bad. They'd probably come up with something akin to "Home Galaxy Security" and the "Global Patriot Act", which would be used to suppress opinion while supposedly fighting Goa'uld terrorism and Lucian Alliance threats across the galaxy.

Spooky stuff.
          And not Stargate. Government conspiracies need to take a back seat to evil-aliens-posing-as-gods in "Stargate"

Comment

Originally posted by Wolf O'Donnell View Post
            goul'd?

anyone agree? Disagree?
            An interesting look on our present time and rampant fear of the goverment. XD

Comment

i could totally see the IOA trying to use the arc to make all people see us as their overlords without having any way to be inobedient to us and than make the nox, gadmeer and aschen design us one badass ship which is build by the free jaffa and given to us

fanwank?
              yeah, probably!

Comment

I don't think that they can program it to believe anything. Adria just doesn't wanna admit that she can't use it. Of course she would rather turn them without killing them because it is more power for her.

Comment

Working...
                X