New ascended caretaker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New ascended caretaker?

Does sg1 have a new ascendant watching over them in Morgan Lafey? Oma watched over them before but shes distracted by anubis now. Think morgan will keep her eye on things now?

I thought Morgan died fighting Adria. How can she watch over us when she is dead?

Comment

Its kind of like Oma and Anubis. Adria and Morgan will fight each other until the end of time.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        Its kind of like Oma and Anubis. Adria and Morgan will fight each other until the end of time.
        That doesn't sound pleasant.

Perhaps she could get a day off.

Comment

I dont think so, morgan said she could take her. The fight ended with a shockwave spreading out from a central point that was the color of Morgan. Seemed to be literally blowing her away.

Comment

Yeah. The shockwave gave me the idea that she died.

Perhaps there is more to it than meets the eye.

Comment

I think Morgan is dead just because it might make future adventures to easy if they have an ascended being with the team.

Comment

Originally posted by SierraGolf-OneNiner View Post
                Yeah. The shockwave gave me the idea that she died.

Perhaps there is more to it than meets the eye.
                I think they killed each other. Morgan sacrificing herself for the greater good like Merlin did.
                Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Yea Ganos Lao (Morgan, I don't care for it when they call them by there earth names) and Oma Desala are dead I think. Died fighting Adria and Anubis.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliVeggie View Post
                    Yea Ganos Lao (Morgan, I don't care for it when they call them by there earth names) and Oma Desala are dead I think. Died fighting Adria and Anubis.
                    Um not quite. Oma and Anubis is way different than Morgan and Adria. Morgan was more than a match for Adria. Oma was equal to Anubis in terms of power. Their battle is eternal.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      Um not quite. Oma and Anubis is way different than Morgan and Adria. Morgan was more than a match for Adria. Oma was equal to Anubis in terms of power. Their battle is eternal.

Actually Anubis was worshiped. He was only half ascended so maybe if he was receiving power it was enough to put him on par with Oma which means they would have likely killed each other. We don't know how Ascended beings fight either. We don't know if he was receiving power from that or not. But I believe Oma to be dead also. And no worshipers for Adria or Morgan would put them on equal grounds I would think.

Comment

Actually Anubis was worshiped. We don't know if he was receiving power from that or not. But I believe Oma to be dead also.
                        I don't think he was sapping power like the Ori but I was always under the assumption that their battle was an eternal one. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Comment

I don't think he was sapping power like the Ori but I was always under the assumption that their battle was an eternal one. Correct me if I'm wrong.
                          We have no idea but you could be right. Could have gone either way.

Comment

We have no idea but you could be right. Could have gone either way.
                            Indeed. I'd love to see after I don't know 10 million years of stalemate and Anubis suddenly going all Jar Jar on us. "My give up, my give up..."

Comment

Indeed. I'd love to see after I don't know 10 million years of stalemate and Anubis suddenly going all Jar Jar on us. "My give up, my give up..."
                              I want to grab JM RCC and BW and sit them down with 100 pages of questions and get them all answered lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X