This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anybody know the release date of Continuum

I know is on Juliy, but what day? That's what I want to know.
    sigpic
    Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

I can narrow it down for you. It's either:

July 1
    July 8
    July 15
    July 22
    or
    July 29

The release is reportedly intended to coincide with Comic-Con, which is July 24-29. So the latter half of the month, and definitely after the July 4 U.S. holiday, is probably more likely.
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

In an article I've read Coop says it will be at the beck end of the month, so the 29th sounds about right, perfect timing for all the nerds to rush out of Comicon and buy it!

Comment

I will one of those, but I will have to travel if I want it on the 29th. It's not easy to get the movies when you live on Argentina. I'm sure I will have to travel
        sigpic
        Knowledge is power, but how do you use that power defines whether you are good or evil

Comment

Watch out for gnomes.

Comment

According to Trek Girl, she got a Continuum promo flyer in AoT DVD that lists July 29 as the release date
            Originally posted by aretood2
            Jelgate is right

Comment

It makes sense, I know they wanted the release to coincide with Comicon, and I think that runs from the 24th to 29th.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                It makes sense, I know they wanted the release to coincide with Comicon, and I think that runs from the 24th to 29th.
                I'm really looking forward to (especially ). It is still four months...

Comment

I'm hoping Australia doesn't get it too long after the US, I'm guessing it will be fairly close as we are getting The Ark of Truth a month after the release in Region 1
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                    I can narrow it down for you. It's either:

July 1
                    July 8
                    July 15
                    July 22
                    or
                    July 29

The release is reportedly intended to coincide with Comic-Con, which is July 24-29. So the latter half of the month, and definitely after the July 4 U.S. holiday, is probably more likely.
                    Thanks Darren

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                    According to Trek Girl, she got a Continuum promo flyer in AoT DVD that lists July 29 as the release date
                    Cool ...I would have thought by now (AoT having been on sale for over a week) that some official date had been given anyway...

Comment

How about pre-orders? Does anybody know when that starts? Reading posts on the AoT thread, sounds like folks who pre-ordered may have gotten their DVD's early.

Comment

I hope we can pre-order
                        sigpic

Comment

July 29th and that's final.
                          -according to imdb.com

Comment

Thanks, I just saw it when I got into Gateworld. I'm so happy, I can't wait until July 29, I want the movie now
                            sigpic

Comment

damn i'm in costa rica for 4 weeks then
                              sigpic
                              http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                              http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X