This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

please don't bash Ark of Truth

It was better than the episodes, the special effects and picture quality are great! The story was engaging, yes there were plotholes and things that could have been more explained like the "truth" in the ark. The BB scene was a bit long.... but hey, Its still Stargate. As fans we should support it, when we're devoted to something we shouldn't toss it aside if it is having a bad day. If we weren't impressed we should still buy it in the hope that MGM makes more and better ones. Sure some seasons aren't to everyones liking, but don't forget that TPTB brought us many great seasons, this why I don't think its fair to call it a piece of "crap" or a "rip-off" as I've seen. I enjoyed watching all of them, including the movie.
    Last edited by agentCarterfanboy; 12 March 2008, 09:09 AM. Reason: N/A
    --
    sigpic

so we should blindly follow everything that TPTB presents us in order to have more movies? Is that what you're saying?

If we weren't impressed we should still buy it in the hope that MGM makes more and better ones.
    no, wrong. I won't support something that doesn't meet my expectations and standards. If you like it, then so be it. But don't tell us we should support them. MAny of us don't like what they are offering. It's simple.

and if the next movie won't be better, then perhaps the one after that will be better
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
      and if the next movie won't be better, then perhaps the one after that will be better
      Exactly, but we have to buy Ark in order to make the next ones happen, they need sales or they'll abandon this medium.

We shouldn't "blindly follow TPTB", what I mean is if there is discontent, we should express it but not to demean SG and TPTB by saying things such as "it was crap"
      --
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by agentCarterfanboy View Post
        Exactly, but we have to buy Ark in order to make the next ones happen, they need sales or they'll abandon this medium.

We shouldn't "blindly follow TPTB", what I mean is if there is discontent, we should express it but not to demean SG and TPTB by saying things such as "it was crap"
        but, it was crap. It's my opinion, you have different

I would rather see next Firefly movie than dozens of SG movies.
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

When I heard "low budget", I was scared
          --
          sigpic

Comment

folks, for the umpteenth time, stop telling others what to think and what opinion to have.

I'm going to close this thread simply becuse we already have a discusion thread so i invite you to take the DISCUSSION there....and if all you want to do is make fun of others for their opinions or tell them that their opinions are wrong...keep that to yourself
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X