This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Replicators in Season 5

Please, for the love of anything Holy, let us have season 5 without the Replicators. Or how about we NEVER see them again.

Spoiler:
    After the Ark of Truth, and having the Replicators crowbarred into the movie, I've had just about enough of this enemy. Lets lay them to rest FOREVER PLEASE!

Anybody else agree they should NOT be an enemy in Season 5?

Originally posted by jrd231 View Post
    Please, for the love of anything Holy, let us have season 5 without the Replicators. Or how about we NEVER see them again.

Spoiler:
    After the Ark of Truth, and having the Replicators crowbarred into the movie, I've had just about enough of this enemy. Lets lay them to rest FOREVER PLEASE!

Anybody else agree they should NOT be an enemy in Season 5?
    defo do not bring them back they were in sg1 for sooooo long and then again in atlantis

Spoiler:
    i didn't mind them in aot

but i just think they shouldn't be back next season though they probaly will to complete the replicator story
    sigpic
    [[[[[Dr Keller]][[For Ever]]]]]

Comment

I enjoyed the Replicators back in the earlier seasons of SG-1, loved the human form replicators, and also loved the asurans in Atlantis. If they bring them back, hopefully it will be for that Weir story arc, other than that, let them rest in peace, and lets get a new enemy. Right now Michael is a great enemy but it cannot last forever.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
        I enjoyed the Replicators back in the earlier seasons of SG-1, loved the human form replicators, and also loved the asurans in Atlantis. If they bring them back, hopefully it will be for that Weir story arc, other than that, let them rest in peace, and lets get a new enemy. Right now Michael is a great enemy but it cannot last forever.
        The enemy of my enemy it's still my enemy.
        Spoiler:
        Originally posted by Karhedron
        I think the thing with the Quantum mirror and The 6th Race would rather result in a thread like

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't like the Asgard .

Whoever made the Quantum mirror doesn't seem to have a lot of respect for the Asgard. They were just making it so they could snub their noses at them from several dimensions. They might have been powerful but their lack of respect for our off-world allies is astonishing.

http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/7...3095364gi3.png

Comment

I just can't get enough of those things the more replicators the better.. WTH change the cast with all replicators (okay that's a joke)
          "Don't call us, we'll call you"

--

sigpic

Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          Favorite Stargate Quote:

For the record, I hate you.
          Well, it can't get any worse, then, can it?
          Oh, no. I'm rapidly working up to despise.
          Spoiler:
          Everyone: "Go Metric"
          Proud Member Of The Bunny Cult
          (\/)
          (oo)
          (")(")

Comment

lol, you'll never get rid of the replis, not for good

Comment

I stand on the line between bringing them back or not. I do like what they have been doing with them and it is cool to see a very different side to them, however it would be better to bring more totally original ideas in.

Agree with Briangate78 tho that Michael is a good baddy to have around.

More importantly i really need help with answering a question i have....

One of the episodes in S4 when the replicator planet was destroyed at the end Weir was there wasnt she...? On a ship with the other replicators...?

Had a heavy drinking night then and kinda got fuzzy near the end and couldnt quite remember the next day....

Comment

the Asurans were destroyed in BAMSR, only (Repli)Weir and some others still exist. we know TBTB originally wanted to create an interesting arc for Weir which would've meant keeping some Asurans alive. however since
                Spoiler:
                the actress decided to leave the show entirely
                they'll most likely finish this arc and introduce a new enemy during s5 imo
                sigpic
                The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                  the Asurans were destroyed in BAMSR, only (Repli)Weir and some others still exist. we know TBTB originally wanted to create an interesting arc for Weir which would've meant keeping some Asurans alive. however since
                  Spoiler:
                  the actress decided to leave the show entirely
                  they'll most likely finish this arc and introduce a new enemy during s5 imo
                  Yeah if Weir is not going to return, I rather take one of those MIB memory devices and forget the last 30 secs of "BAMSR". They should not dwell on this. One episode and be done with it, and move onto the new enemy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah if Weir is not going to return, I rather take one of those MIB memory devices and forget the last 30 secs of "BAMSR". They should not dwell on this. One episode and be done with it, and move onto the new enemy.
                    yup I think that's the plan. the Asurans were an interesting enemy but they're gone

let's not dwell
                    sigpic

Comment

Save Dr. Weir! Save Dr. Weir! Save Dr. Weir! Save Dr. Weir!

Comment

Agreed and the new enemy is.....drumroll....
                        Spoiler:
                        The Bori!
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                          Agreed and the new enemy is.....drumroll....
                          Spoiler:
                          The Bori!
                          The Who?
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                            The Who?
                            That's what the haters of the Ori story call them. I was making a joke.I don't quite get it either I thought you would have heard them use that term though.
                            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                              That's what the haters of the Ori story call them. I was making a joke.I don't quite get it either I thought you would have heard them use that term though.
                              I've never heard of that either
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X