Ori as Allies now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ori as Allies now?

Now that Priors and the Doci and the Ori followers know the truth, why not ask the Doci and Priors for help with the Wraith?

The Doci seemed very sorry and may be looking for a way to repent. Why not ask him for a couple of Ori battle cruisers, and some knowledge to convert the control system to something that humans could use.

We fly them through the supergate, then to Pegasus and annihilate the Wraith. The priors still know how to build the ships, so maybe they'd be willing to help.

Of course, it's not like Earth needs help with ship technology considering the new Asgard tech appears to pwn everything. We just need MOAR SHIPS.

They give us their ships. That way, we get even more wank. Then we go to another galaxy, full of advanced enemies, we use the Ark of Truth again, get their tech.
    Rinse and repeat.
    The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

I doubt we'll see Ori ships/tech/priors+ Doci, etc. again. Heck, they won'T be ven mentioned in the future.

another example of stargate prime directive: if you don't know how to deal with a story/places/technology/people, forget about them
      Stolen Kosovo
      sigpic

Comment

If we get their ships, the Earth will become too powerfull, get rid of the Wraith and every other enemy that comes up without a problem, and it will be the end of the show.

And I agree with g.o.d we will probably never see the ori followers again.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
          They give us their ships. That way, we get even more wank. Then we go to another galaxy, full of advanced enemies, we use the Ark of Truth again, get their tech.
          Rinse and repeat.
          Problem is the Ark can only be used to make people believe what is true, so you couldn't programme it to make someone believe a lie for example.
          A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

I hope we'll never see the Ori followers again. I would also hope we never see the Replicators or the Goa'uld (after Continuum) again either.

Doesn't anyone else miss the days when it was simply SGC vs. Goa'uld/Jaffa and nobody wanted to be our ally because they either didn't want to get involved or thought we were too primitive? Those were the days...

Comment

Earth is now the most powerful technological and imperial force in the galaxy and most people on the planet aren't even aware. Unbelievable.

Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing a future movie that dealt with this issue.
              This time... it's war!

Comment

Originally posted by Drax View Post
                Earth is now the most powerful technological and imperial force in the galaxy and most people on the planet aren't even aware. Unbelievable.

Actually, I wouldn't mind seeing a future movie that dealt with this issue.
                I wouldn't call us Imperial, we haven't conqoured anyone and our only off world bases are on uninhabited worlds.
                A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                  I wouldn't call us Imperial, we haven't conqoured anyone and our only off world bases are on uninhabited worlds.
                  True, but I can see future corrupt powers on Earth wanting to gain a foothold on the galaxy by establishing military bases on even inhabited worlds. Call me a pessimist, but it's quite plausible.
                  This time... it's war!

Comment

The Priors and their ships are far too dangerous to just involve in something willie-nilly. If we see the former ori followers again itll be a big deal. The doci was repentant, you dont act repentant by killing abuncha people/wraith.
                    Last edited by kymeric; 12 March 2008, 07:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kymeric View Post
                      The Priors and their ships are far too dangerous to just involve in something willie-nilly. If we see the former ori followers again itll be a big deal. The doci was repentant, you dont act repentant by killing abuncha people/wraith.
                      The Doci might think twice if the Wraith start killing Priors or former followers.
                      This time... it's war!

Comment

I think that they're just going to stick with organizing their own people and not help anyone.

Vala,

Comment

there in rebuild mode and maybe tomin would help out since he said he will try make up for the things his done
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                            Problem is the Ark can only be used to make people believe what is true, so you couldn't programme it to make someone believe a lie for example.
                            The truth is: Earth owns, we will own you, and you will give us your technology.

Truth can be interpreted in many ways

Go Green

Comment

But only one correct way.

Comment

Working...
                              X