X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1: Ark of Truth - SciFi Wire: Ben Browder - Ark Makes Stargate Bigger

From SciFi Wire:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=50150

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

12:00 AM, 12-MARCH-08

Ark Makes Stargate Bigger

Ben Browder, who reprises the role of Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell in the upcoming DVD film Stargate: The Ark of Truth, told SCI FI Wire that the movie was shot on 35 mm film and will therefore look sharper than SCI FI Channel's original series Stargate SG-1, on which it is based.

The TV series was shot on high-definition digital video. "I think 35 looks better than HD does," Browder said in a phone interview. "The HD technology is good, but I still don't think it's as good as film, at least not at this juncture. So I think it looks bigger, [and] it looks better."

**snippage**

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

SG1: Ark of Truth: SciFi Wire: Ark Blew Browder Up:

From SciFi Wire:

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index...ory=0&id=50211

(Please follow the link for the complete article.)

12:00 AM, 13-MARCH-08

Ark Blew Browder Up

Ben Browder, who plays Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell in the upcoming DVD film Stargate: The Ark of Truth, told SCI FI Wire that the disc includes a special featurette revealing how a climactic stunt involving a fireball was performed.

"I think it may have been more scary for production [than for me]," Browder said in a phone interview. "That's why it was probably my last shot in the movie. ... You'll look at the production schedule and see it's the last shot, and you'll look at it and you'll go, 'Oh, they're worried about this.' That's because if I got fully fried and lost all of my hair or other body parts, they could whack something together for the next movie."

**snippage**

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
    X