X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AoT continuity into SGA...

** AoT spoiler warning!! **

Hello...

After seeing AoT, I am really excited about having a |SuperGate in Pegasus as well as some *former* Orii ships kicking the crap out of the Wraith!

Keep on wishing because it is not going to happen. It was my understanding that Supergate was made with the knowledge of the Ori. That knowledge is now gone.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I think the knowledge is still there (the Priors still have their power) but their abilities can now be used in other ways.

Comment

TBTB will never bring a SG-1 enemy into the PG
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
          Uh, The Trust Goa'uld? I agree though, no SG1 enemy or ships should be brought to Pegasus.
          Kevan Smith: "I shoot it, I go home, I get drunk."

Comment

Thank *insert deity*!
            sigpic
            It was Arrested Development

Comment

but the orii are done!

the ships by themselves! .... Sam knows how to fly them!

Comment

Originally posted by Professor Chaos View Post
                Uh, The Trust Goa'uld? I agree though, no SG1 enemy or ships should be brought to Pegasus.
                yes but that was one ep. I was talking about a whole season or more
                sigpic

Comment

Actually, it's a damn good thing the Ori didn't know about the Pegasus, cuz, I mean, don't they have a prophecy about the Ancestors coming back to kick the Wraith's butt? Well, imagine these priors with superpowers come through the gate, claim to be able to destroy the Wraith and let the Pegasus peeps achieve enlightenment, and then proceed to blow up a coupla hive ships with an Ori battlecruiser? They'd have the whole galaxy worshipping them in a day and a half!

That, or Ori battlecruisers are actually inferior to Wraith Hive Ships, or at least not sufficiently superior that ten Ori ships could fight off 60 (or has the Atlantis Expedition brought the number down to 50, maybe 40 now?) Hive Ships.

Anyhow, while I haven't watched the movie (AoT), the Ori clearly got their butt handed to them by SG-1, so they won't be showing up in Pegasus any time soon. Well, assuming SG-1 did a better job getting rid of the Ori than they did the Goa'uld (y'kno, like, there are no Ori equivalents of Ba'als left).

Comment

LOL, Adria clones.
                    Yummy
                    sigpic

Comment

Haha i was just thinking this, good thing i used the search function.

Im sure they have the know how to build a pegasus supergate. It would be a tactically stupid move..... which just means the IOA will LOVE IT!! XD

Realistically if SGU is taking place farther out there a supergate would bring atlantis closer to home, so to speak.

Im sure they could come up with some nifty explanation to make it feasible. Giant cloak, giant iris, something like that. Maybe build it out beyond the rim of the pegasus galaxy where the wraith would never look.

Im just saying if SGU takes place as far away as i suspect it might be wise to tie SGA closer to earth via a super-gate. If it takes only minutes to send several 304s and fleets of F302's theres more big action potential, and they have an excuse to get back to earth and connect with everyday people more.

Heck might make a good story for season 6 just like the building of the gate bridge was for season 3.

Comment

Originally posted by TraK View Post
                        LOL, Adria clones.
                        Yummy
                        don't tell FoXz
                        sigpic

Comment

don't tell FoXz
                          I think he'd have a heart attack if that hapened.
                          Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                          "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                          Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                            I think he'd have a heart attack if that hapened.
                            sigpic

Comment

yes but that was one ep. I was talking about a whole season or more
                              Well, they recycled the replicator idea. Maybe they can get help from the all-new Bori.

Comment

Working...
                              X