The Travellers Have a ZPM!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Travellers Have a ZPM!?

The ancients loaded their Auroras with ZPMs right? The travellers have an Aurora. Shouldn't they have an ZPM? They decided to keep it themselves. We know ZPM power can last for thousands of years even if it is being used. The ship the travellers found was off line.

Do you think this question has merrit? post Please.
    Stargate Revival Please!

The ship was abandoned so I would guess if it had a ZPM the Ancients would have taken it with them so the Wraith never got their hands on it.
    sigpic

Comment

They found the ship damaged and abandoned, so what is likely the case is that when the ancients jumped ship they would have taken the zpm with them. If it had one.

too slow!
      Last edited by Xiphias; 11 March 2008, 04:18 PM. Reason: damn you.
      Wraith ships are giant lobsters.

Comment

It was abanoned so i take it the ancients took anything of extreme value that would help them later...
        sigpic

ATLANTIS RULES

Comment

Also, maybe the ancients started removing those ZPM's from their auroras after they realised the wraith were scavenging them from their ships. So most likely the one the travellers got a hold of had it already removed.

Comment

NOT ALL AURORAS HAVE OR HAD ZPMS!!!

It was said in the show. Only a few key ships, possibly ones that went deep into Wraith territory, had zpms in them.
            Visit my Website

Comment

When mckay said in the return pt 1.
              CALDWELL: You know the subspace drive specs better than I do, Doctor, but I’m not sure an Aurora class ship has the power to do what you’re suggesting.

McKAY: Well, maybe they have a ZedP.M.

Directly proves that ZPMs were add ons to Auroras, they DID NOT come standard. The Aurora has its own powersource.
              Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Did the Orion have a ZPM? No.
                Did the Aurora have a ZPM? No.
                The only reason why the Tria had a ZPM was because there were ANCIENTS on it.
                Why would they put a ZPM on every ship? They were in a war, they needed all the resources they could get, and the only reason why they gave the Aurora-class war ships ZPMs, as mentioned in Spoils of War, was because they wanted to lure the wraith out. Nothing more, nothing less.
                And even if the travellers had a ZPM,
                a) Mckay and his scientists would've picked it up, because during BAMSR, they checked their ship out etc.
                b) They wouldn't figure out how to use it, because if the ZPM was connected when they found the ship, it would've been "radiation" free.

Comment

Working...
                X