New Interview With Robert C. Cooper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Interview With Robert C. Cooper

A new interview with Stargate writer/producer/director Robert C. Cooper has been published over at CinemaSpy.ca, and you can read it by clicking here.

Excerpt >>

Blaine Kyllo: Now that the principle photography on both of those films is done, do you know where things are going now? Is the door open to more SG-1 feature projects?

Robert Cooper: Obviously, yeah. The franchise ... we look at it as a franchise. We look at Stargate now as encompassing two series, two movies — three if you include the original feature — and we’re actively developing a third series [working title: Stargate Universe], there’s an online multiplayer game, Stargate Worlds. There’s always the possibility of more Stargate . It’s a question of what is it going to be? Is it going to be more SG-1 straight-to-DVDs? Is the third series going to be first? I’m not really sure. That’s all something that is not entirely my decision.

Blaine Kyllo: The reason I ask the question is because there’s a bit of a feel, seeing what the cast are doing, that maybe they are moving on.

Robert Cooper: Yeah, I think that would be a fair thing to say. Kind of like characters on our show, though, nothing’s ever dead. Things always come back. I do think that, for the most part, the main cast of SG-1 is obviously off doing their own thing, whatever that may be, and that if we decide to proceed with more movies, that we would be able to get them all back. But there’s no deal in place to continue doing that right now.

Originally posted by CinemaSpy View Post
    A new interview with Stargate writer/producer/director Robert C. Cooper has been published over at CinemaSpy.ca, and you can read it by clicking here.

Excerpt >>
    Delightful interview!

Thank you so much for posting!

Morjana

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Working...
    X