Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats With Sky One's Lack of AOT Ads ???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats With Sky One's Lack of AOT Ads ???

Being a Brit in the UK I only got to see the SGA ep Last Man 2 hours ago. Now I got an issue........ where are the Ads on Sky One for AOT !!????? I have seen a short (blink and ya'll miss it) clip of C Judge in the ad for the Easter shows, but really - wouldn't during or just after, the last ep of SGA be the best time to let us Gater's know when Sky is showing our next fix ????

I agree.I know not every SGA fan/casual viewer would want to see AOT ,but the whole idea of marketing is to get the attention of your target audience and a lot of people would have tuned in for the finale .

I think they'll step up the ads by Good Friday onward till the Monday showing,then through the Easter week .

Hopefully they'll also show the clips before,during ,or after the SG-1 reruns till then .

(BTW,this thread belongs in the AOT section.I think a mod will move it soon.)
    The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

I think the mods should answer.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I know the Mods are very knowledgeable..but I never realised they had an "in" at Sky tv .

Comment

oooppps if posted wrong - toom about 15 mins to figure out how to start a post !!! LOL !!!! (am blonde - it explains a lot !!!)

The best way to get Fab viewer ratings is to advertise to the target group, ads for AOT should be happening during the SG1 eps that are shown daily. Now I work 9-5 so miss most of these (get a mid week day off each week so can catch on one day) but i have yet to see any ads.

If nothing else - I WANT TO SEE A CLIP !!!! NEED SG1 !!!!!! am suffering withdrawal pains !!!!!!

Comment

(BTW,this thread belongs in the AOT section.I think a mod will move it soon.)[/QUOTE]

eeeerrrrr I clicked on the 1st post a thread thing i saw !!! soz. will do better next time.

"I is blushing !!! "

Comment

*Offers Dairy Milk choc*
              * Envies blondes *
              Take a lookie at the Movies section ,as there are loads of goodies like clips and promo piccies in there .

( I'm avoiding most of the spoilers and stuff myself...hence the need to eat Dairy Milk !)

Originally posted by F.H.BAGPUSS
              (BTW,this thread belongs in the AOT section.I think a mod will move it soon.)
              eeeerrrrr I clicked on the 1st post a thread thing i saw !!! soz. will do better next time.

"I is blushing !!! "
              No worries ! Everybody was new here once upon a time,and my own regular futz is forgetting to quote the post I reply to...and typos .

*Sends more choccy*
              Last edited by Bagpuss; 11 March 2008, 03:33 PM. Reason: Fixing the dratted quotes till I expired ....:P

Comment

Working...
              X