This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Timeline for The Arc Of Truth???

I am so confused...When is this taking place as compared to where SG-1 left off and where atlantis is now??

after Unending (1020) and before SGA S4
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

I concur with my esteemed coleague Jelgate.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

post sg1, pre atlantis s4

sigpic

Comment

I think it takes place before 'First Strike' Atlantis season 3! I just can't see Earth committing ships attacking the Pegasus replicators before the Ori were dealt with...

Comment

It must be before 'First Strike' as

Spoiler:
            Ellis

is in The Ark Of Truth...

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
              It must be before 'First Strike' as

Spoiler:
              Ellis

is in The Ark Of Truth...

why?
              Spoiler:
              he could have returned after events in FS and before Ori "invasion" to the solar system
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

umm... i think u are all mistaken, because in ark of truth when mitchell asks where woolsey is, he is told by marrick that woolsey is busy at atlantis. so clearly this takes place in season 5 of atlantis after carter leaves command...

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                  why?
                  Spoiler:
                  he could have returned after events in FS and before Ori "invasion" to the solar system
                  When Atlantis left the planet it was on and headed for a new one the Apollo went too, when Atlantis wasn't there when the Apollo got there Ellis contacted the midway station where Sam was. There's no gap between the events of First Strike and Adrift, so First Strike had to have been set after the movie.

Originally posted by Jedi Master Sheridan View Post
                  umm... i think u are all mistaken, because in ark of truth when mitchell asks where woolsey is, he is told by marrick that woolsey is busy at atlantis. so clearly this takes place in season 5 of atlantis after carter leaves command...
                  He never said that Woolsey is in Atlantis, he says that his time is being taken up by the Atlantis expedition.

Comment

You should see that scene again

Comment

Carter is Lt.Col in AOT and a full bird in season 4, so for your theory to be correct she'd have to be demoted in season 5!

Comment

then what was woolsey doing in command of atlantis a whole season ahead of time? just want to clear things up....

Comment

He wasn't. At no point is it said that Woolsey is commanding Atlantis during the movie.

Comment

then what was woolsey doing in command of atlantis a whole season ahead of time? just want to clear things up....
                            You missunderstood the dialogue mate. Ellis had no Asgard upgrades when he was in orbit waiting for the ORI. AOT takes place before S4 and Woolsey gets command in S5.

Comment

That's true, I forgot Apollo wasn't cooled-out yet 8) I was thinking that given a 304's maneuverability and lack of an Ori ship to fire quickly, 1 304 vs. 7 Ori wouldn't be too big of a deal, especially given BAMSR
                              When the time comes to utilize Earth's best weaponry against an ailen threat. The weapon that will ultimately prove to be Earth's best will be the Zatnikitel
                              Zatnikitelman

Comment

Working...
                              X