PDA

View Full Version : O'Neill's Desk

SaberBlade
October 23rd, 2004, 03:24 AM
when O'Neill was considering to accept promted to general he said he never had a desk but then Carter said that he does have a desk but does anyone know where it was?

considering he didn't know he had a desk, chances are it was never shown but i thought i would ask anyway.

i wonder how much paperwork would have built up over 7 years

Janus
October 23rd, 2004, 04:19 AM
when O'Neill was considering to accept promted to general he said he never had a desk but then Carter said that he does have a desk but does anyone know where it was?

considering he didn't know he had a desk, chances are it was never shown but i thought i would ask anyway.

A lot of paperwork, considering how often they used the phrase:

'Shouldn't there have been a memo on that...?'

Now we know where they all went. ;)

N8ball88
October 23rd, 2004, 04:40 AM
I sat in his desk!

lord-anubis
October 23rd, 2004, 07:25 AM
A lot of paperwork, considering how often they used the phrase:

'Shouldn't there have been a memo on that...?'

Now we know where they all went. ;)

lol hundreds of memos are porbly on his desk

greytop
October 23rd, 2004, 08:23 AM
He probably did his paperwork in the confernce room, Daniel's office, Sam's lab, or the lunch room.

DownFallAngel
October 23rd, 2004, 12:48 PM
He probably did his paperwork in the confernce room, Daniel's office, Sam's lab, or the lunch room.

He also has his own room on base.

lord-anubis
October 23rd, 2004, 10:11 PM

lol good joke jack doing paperwork

dpgiffin
October 24th, 2004, 04:14 AM
lol good joke jack doing paperwork

Well let's see how many missions he's been on. There's 8 seasons by 22 (I know, 20 this year) episodes each. Since not all of their missions are on film, we can fill in all the earth based episodes in the series with those. That right there is 176 mission reports. Then you gotta realize there's beaurocratic B.S. for everything.

Sam & Jack Shipper
October 24th, 2004, 11:41 AM
I sat in his desk!
You probably sat in his desk now that he is a General. I did too during Gatecon this past summer but I don't think they have ever shown Jack's desk when he was a Colonel.

Major Fischer
October 24th, 2004, 11:43 AM

In Proving Ground he can be seen doing paperwork in the messhall...

Sam & Jack Shipper
October 24th, 2004, 11:44 AM
In Proving Ground he can be seen doing paperwork in the messhall...
You are right. I think every time we have seen Jack doing paperwork, he was in the mess hall.

Skydiver
October 24th, 2004, 12:27 PM
You are right. I think every time we have seen Jack doing paperwork, he was in the mess hall.

in redemption we see him going over personnel files in the mess hall, which he leaves sitting on the table when the gate goes off

which is massively inappropriate since personnel files are confidential

Janus
October 24th, 2004, 12:34 PM
in redemption we see him going over personnel files in the mess hall, which he leaves sitting on the table when the gate goes off

which is massively inappropriate since personnel files are confidential

Like you have time to think about that when the enemy might be invading !!!! :eek: :eek:

Ancient 1
October 24th, 2004, 03:26 PM
lol hundreds of memos are porbly on his desk
There are so many memos in his office that they can't get the door opend. That's why he didn't know he had a desk and why they never show it.

OfF3nSiV3
October 30th, 2004, 06:09 PM
good question

IamThor
November 2nd, 2004, 10:52 PM
Well, since there is no actual, visual proof of this said desk, I would propose that we all just make one for him in our heads. I will start us off;

Normal looking red oak with several coats of dark stain soaked deeply into the aged wood. (continue...)

Sarcazmo The Clown
November 3rd, 2004, 09:45 AM

My official guess as to where on base his desk may be; in his office... which I doubt he's ever visited since he's always in Carter's lab, Daniel's office, Teal'c's quarters, or the comisary.