This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Terminator 4 movie

How can you make a Terminator movie without having john connor as the main character? and how the hell can you have a riddick type human that takes out machines when the terminators from the other 3 movies struggled to kill 1 of them

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

What? How do you know any of that? Nothing has been released about T4 except for it's going to be set in the war between the humans and skynet right?

Comment

Originally posted by Bray View Post
      What? How do you know any of that? Nothing has been released about T4 except for it's going to be set in the war between the humans and skynet right?
      According to alot of websites they released info about it and its mainly about a rogue guy and some random girl has very little to do with john connor.

Comment

Originally posted by Bray View Post
        Heard the same.

http://www.scifimoviepage.com/art_terminator4.html

http://www.firstshowing.net/2007/09/...ming-for-2009/

sounds pretty good
        sigpic

Comment

It would sound good if it wasnt a terminator movie you cant have 3 movies a bout a guy who will lead the humans agenst skynet then leave him in the dark on the 4th or the other 3 movies would of been for nothing.

They are using a director that is under experienced to do anything on this scale they should of tried to get james cameron or michael bay to do it

Comment

Originally posted by True!Ancient View Post
            they should of tried to get michael bay to do it
            no.

no no no no no no no no no no no.

I cannot stress this enough.

no.

I mean, have you SEEN Pearl Harbor? He even helped make Transformers considerably less awesome than it should have been - though it was still pretty great (computerized/nostalgia wise). The only Michael Bay movie I truly love is The Rock.

Comment

I'm not sure another entry into the Terminator series is needed right now. I can understand they are trying to tell more of the story but sometimes I think it's best to leave things to the imagination. You don't always have to fill in all of the blanks for the viewer.

Comment

Originally posted by bliv View Post
                I'm not sure another entry into the Terminator series is needed right now. I can understand they are trying to tell more of the story but sometimes I think it's best to leave things to the imagination. You don't always have to fill in all of the blanks for the viewer.
                Of course its needed. So people could be prepared for anything. Specially in times like ours...
                We are born capable of greatness... If we are to be who we are, and what we are; if we are to accomplish great things, then we must learn the heart's most essential rule:

Comment

Any movie with Christian Bale in is usually good, atleast in my opinion. Since he's playing John Conner I can't see how this movie is going suck.. it can't.

Comment

err...
                    sigpic
                    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

I'll give anything a chance.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The only strange thing I find is that the Film is likely to be a follow up to T3...........but then there's the new series which ignores T3 and just follows on from T2...............That's one weird timeline.........
                        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Why don't ya wait and see the movie before critisizing it?

P-90_177, there are two timelines you can follow.

Timeline 1:
                          The Terminator
                          Terminator 2: Judgment Day
                          Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
                          Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins (Summer, 2009)

Timeline 2:
                          The Terminator
                          Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (9 episodes so far)

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                            Why don't ya wait and see the movie before critisizing it?

P-90_177, there are two timelines you can follow.

Timeline 1:
                            The Terminator
                            Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines
                            Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins (Summer, 2009)

Timeline 2:
                            The Terminator
                            Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles (9 episodes so far)
                            What's great for me, is I seem like I could end up enjoying both Timelines.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                              no.

no no no no no no no no no no no.

I cannot stress this enough.

no.

I mean, have you SEEN Pearl Harbor? He even helped make Transformers considerably less awesome than it should have been
                              I still don't understand this hate for Pearl Harbor. I thought Bay did a good job

I don't like the idea of a new guy. I think the T movies should center around John. Sure its been done 3 times, but he's the freakin' leader of the Human resistance

Comment

Working...
                              X