This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Universe Updates?

Has anyone hear of anything else regarding this (whether it got the green light and if it will be out in 2009)? I know they close down threads awful fast but because they leaked the content shouldn't mean that we can't discuss it.

still nothing. I hope we'll get an official info very soon
    Stolen Kosovo
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
      still nothing. I hope we'll get an official info very soon
      As do I
      A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Is Stargate Universe the MMORPG?

Comment

Originally posted by Bray View Post
          no, it's a new TV series
          Stolen Kosovo
          sigpic

Comment

No, thats Stagate Worlds.

Stargate Universe is a proposed third Stargate Spinoff

edit- G.O.D beat me to it
            A word of advice... there are creatures that live between this dimension and the next, fiendish creatures that feast on the suffering of an entire world to satiate their eternal hunger. Support the Gateworld Cantina or suffer the fate of all who fall into the clutches of the 'Eladrith Ynneas'

Comment

Oh I thought the spin off was going to be called the 9th Chevron or something

Comment

no, it's called Stargate: Universe and deals with 9th chevron
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

I think it pretty much covers the same thing.
                  I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                  Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Oh right cool, sounds like an interesting concept anyways. Can't wait for it to be released, if SG:A is still running it might be Stargate all year around

Comment

Oh right cool, sounds like an interesting concept anyways. Can't wait for it to be released, if SG:A is still running it might be Stargate all year around
                      Apparently its going to have a different writing team so lets hope

Comment

Originally posted by The_Carpenter View Post
                        Apparently its going to have a different writing team so lets hope
                        HELL YEAH.
                        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Yay for different writing team!

Comment

Originally posted by somme View Post
                            Yay for different writing team!
                            I hope so.BW and RCC + new writing team(separate from SG-1 and SGA) with fresh ideas
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

I think stargate really really needs a different writing team, like others have said, new ideas. I think atm the focus is on the stargate movies, once they're out the way I think we'll be hearing alot about the new series, assuming it gets green lighted.

Comment

Working...
                              X