Happy w/ Enterprise...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy w/ Enterprise...

Anyone else happy with even the big budget cut Enterprise has gotten with the way they are dealing with special effects and other things? Imo, the 'hand to hand combat' fights are better than before, or i just have missed the 'good ones' hehe...
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

I enjoyed last night's episode. Less money for special effects sometimes means more effort in character development. I really do have high hopes for this season.

I have to admit, though, I'm Vulcan biased.
    Slainte
    "There are many forms of power, my dear. Some more subtle than others." Linea to Captain Carter, Prisoners, S2.

Comment

Crap! I forgot about it! Was it the Data episode?!
      It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

I liked it....

you could tell there was a drop in the CGI budget just looking at it, but the actual story and more prudent use of the CGI more than offset the Amiga500 looking look to it....

not that i'm knocking Amigas....loved em....

and no....last night was not the Brent Spiner ep. he's on next week for a 3 week arc.
        Thanks!
        Jordan

my page
        My LJ
        From now on, our name will be 'Tenac'.

Comment

I didn't really care for the special effects scenes newho, I still loved seeing the big crowd, the Vulcan world (or at least parts of it), , i really liked, t'pols mom I liked Tucker and the mom (sorry i just forgot her name) conversations. but was ruined when Cas (sp?) came.

Comment

Mom's name was T'Les and yeah, I liked her and Tucker's interaction. Last night's episode was great and I'm looking forward to the Data episodes, which begin next week with "Borderland"
            Rocky

Comment

Data won't be on Enterprise. Brent Spiner will be playing Arik Soong, the great-great-grandfather of Dr. Noonian Soong, the creater of Data.

Comment

He will always be Data to me.
                It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Originally posted by David85
                  He will always be Data to me.
                  I know how you feel, because me too I'm glad they are able to do things without the word 'prequel' limiting them, well not a lot that is

Comment

They need more Romulan involvement. I would love to see a take on the Federation Romulan Wars, and the creating of the nuetral zone.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

i prefer character development to explosions, so i like enterprise just the way it is.

Comment

I am sooo pleased with how Enterprise has turned out, Home was great, the next few episodes Augment episodes sound like they'll be great, and the spoilers I've read about later episodes makes this sound like one promising series. If only Enterprise had been like this from the beginning I think it would have kept a lot of people happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Elwe Singollo
                          Imo, the 'hand to hand combat' fights are better than before, or i just have missed the 'good ones' hehe...
                          Enterprise has some of the worst choreographed fights I've ever seen on TV. They're just really, really bad. All it is is just people holding onto each other while occasionally getting a punch in. They're bad.

Their space battles are good, it's just the hand-to-hand combat that's bad.
                          "You ended that sentence with a preposition!!" - Jack O'Niell

My DVD Collection

Comment

Originally posted by Markey2
                            I am sooo pleased with how Enterprise has turned out, Home was great, the next few episodes Augment episodes sound like they'll be great, and the spoilers I've read about later episodes makes this sound like one promising series. If only Enterprise had been like this from the beginning I think it would have kept a lot of people happy.

Well they didn't have Coto until now. Too little too late, but it should help a little. Enough to save the show? Who knows, but I doubt it.

Comment

Unfortunately, the ratings are bad, but its still doing better than the stuff UPN used to schedule there

Comment

Working...
                              X